• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Harley Quinn Animated Series

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

I think that the way that they're being self-aware of Marvel & DC is really well-delivered. It's also doing well to be a challenge to anyone who's doubting it in either direction. As with most comedy series, I have a feelings that this'll be a big hit-or-miss depending on where they go with it. Aside from Young Justice, it's the thing that I'm most liking the look of from DC's big streaming service whatnot so far.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
There's a thread for this and no one's posted in three years, this makes me sad :monster:

So I just binged the entire series which had me jump through a couple of hoops to do so as even though there are two seasons out already there's no way to officially stream it or watch it anywhere in Germany. Wtf? Apparently it premieres on broadcast tv in a few days but I'm not about to watch dubbed tv again.

Anyway, this was a blast and I'm glad there's gonna be a season 3. The ending to season 2 could have worked as a series ending but I'm thirsting for more. I might have to get into some comic books with Harley and Ivy in it, I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to that though, I usually get into comic book stuff through movies/tv stuff.

Did not expect Kiteman to become a thing, he really does grow on you doesn't he.

Also, fuckin' Bane with that Hardy voice. So good. :')

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
There's a thread for this and no one's posted in three years, this makes me sad :monster:

So I just binged the entire series which had me jump through a couple of hoops to do so as even though there are two seasons out already there's no way to officially stream it or watch it anywhere in Germany. Wtf? Apparently it premieres on broadcast tv in a few days but I'm not about to watch dubbed tv again.

Anyway, this was a blast and I'm glad there's gonna be a season 3. The ending to season 2 could have worked as a series ending but I'm thirsting for more. I might have to get into some comic books with Harley and Ivy in it, I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to that though, I usually get into comic book stuff through movies/tv stuff.

Did not expect Kiteman to become a thing, he really does grow on you doesn't he.

Also, fuckin' Bane with that Hardy voice. So good. :')

Genuine question: as someone who's always been a die-hard Marvel fanboy (Batman gets a pass), would I like this show? I find most DC stuff pretty trash (well, the live action movies, anyway).

Rankles

Pro Adventurer
Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about this originally, but I love it! Took bloody ages for S2 to come on over here, but it manages to improve on the excellent first series. Bane is comedy gold… ?

Top Bottom