Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
you know whats even more awesome

working out and over time progressively seeing your naked self get awesomer and awesomer as time goes on

you go from 'eh' to like 'dayum i make adonis look like buddha' when you look in the mirror after every shower

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
you go from 'eh' to like 'dayum i make adonis look like buddha' when you look in the mirror after every shower

Lol, that's awesome and true. No-one ever admits to doing something like that, though.

A

Great Old One
Don't lie. :awesome:
I'm not lying, I just think that clothes are so much cooler. :awesome:

you know whats even more awesome

working out and over time progressively seeing your naked self get awesomer and awesomer as time goes on

This is like my brother every single time he works out. Excluding the nakedness...

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm not lying, I just think that clothes are so much cooler.

i can agree that there's few things that make someone look snazzier than dressing well

however here's the kicker, no matter what clothes you wear, there's always your naked body under it, you can't change that like you can change a shirt, so you might as well make the best of it (make it sexy)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
i can agree that there's few things that make someone look snazzier than dressing well

however here's the kicker, no matter what clothes you wear, there's always your naked body under it, you can't change that like you can change a shirt, so you might as well make the best of it (make it sexy)

Yeah you can. It's called scarification.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well in all seriousness, there are those people with body dysmorphic disorder who are literally addicted to plastic surgery and constantly changing their appearance to fit some elusive ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom