• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Even though I said I'm leaving TLS I'm back because I'm totally sorry for saying that gaiz really I love you all. <3331!11

A

Great Old One
:D I'm great, thanks! I'm hungry...but breakfast isn't served until 8am.

How're you?
What time is it there? :O

Okay, I'm thinking about taking a break from forums tbh, otherwise I'll get too obsessed, :monster:

And yes. Epic avie is epic.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Ahah-hah...someone made it for me in reference to an Angeal/Zack fic I wrote. I found it again at the weekend and decided to use it because it cracks me up. :lol::lol:

It's 7:34am. I'm an early riser.

Obsessed? While it doesn't sound healthy there are probably far worse things to be obsessed by. Still, breaks can be good.

A

Great Old One
Not obsessed per se, but I'm spending too much time here, when I should be doing my work - it's like playing a computer game and not being able to stop when you should actually stop procrastinating and do your school work instead, :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
&#51648;&#51008;;118705 said:
Also, btw, what's Fated Children Forums?
seriouzbizniz?
A long story. :monster: Why?
its dead. not worth signing up there anymore.
Oh don;t bother. It's long dead.

It was active for only about 2 years. Eventually, most people either got real lives, or came here, so its just... barren.
And no don't go. You might stumble upon my non-n00dz. :monster:
I'm hardly even mentioned on there. D:
God you're so boring. You shouldn't even be mentioned at all.

Same with Alex actually. :monster:
LOL FCF

Good times, and every one of those posts got a good laugh from me. Especially the ED one, which I'd already read (ilu tony <3)

I'm referred to as a 'hot specimin' :monster:
Which one of the many well-wishers said that? :monster:

Also, skype r fun. Must do it again sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom