• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
olawd was that some mini drama in this hur thread?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
honoes

It's sad, but I'm slightly, SLIGHTLY sad that I got no mention on FCF's ED. I have no idea why :awesomonster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
You're obviously just not flawed cool enough to be mentioned.
HONESTLY OMEGA step up your game.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That reminds me, I need to go sig that bit from MSN. So complimentary :3

This woman on the phone today told me I had to be a transplant, because I don't sound like I'm from Texas at all. Such flattery <3

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I was cool enough to be mentioned in passing a few times.

:D

Internet license acquired!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'm mentioned in your section as being hot rly.

:ondore:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
"Tastes like chocolate" =/

That was a serious offer for support, not hitting on her, dude.

Elephant == whale? :monster:

This is me being territorial an' shit :monster:

That was back in the day I didn't know was taken ok!? STFU!

Still.. My 32 Es.. Mine. Mine..... MINE!! *Shoots*

THAT'S IT! you can be the Danny Glover to my Mel Gibson! We can hunt elephants and whales together! :monster:

the feeling's mutual <3

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
FCF has an ED page. It's rather hilarious

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm not trying to squeeze in on your action, Mumble. Maybe she needs someone to talk to or something, shit. Iunno. People seem to want her around, and I bear her no ill will. I'm also highly satisfied with who I have, tyvm.

And no, no, NO. Danny Glover is what I call my sister's husband (ex-husband?). A term coined when a friend asked wtf she saw in the guy - "What can she POSSIBLY see in him? She HAS to know that she didn't marry Denzel, she married Danny Glover."

Why am I so chatty tonight? =/

Harls: The ED page for FCF? Even Mumble got a mention an' shit >;

Apparently what I need to do is become a mod somewhere, cause all kinds of shit by turning into a Nazimod, then crying and quitting the position, bitching and moaning about how unfairly I've been treated, and then leave the internets forever OVER 9000 times.

But that's too much effort and I cba.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I don't think Mumble's quite mature enough for 'action' tbh. Maybe an Action Man though.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm not trying to squeeze in on your action, Mumble. Maybe she needs someone to talk to or something, shit. Iunno. People seem to want her around, and I bear her no ill will. I'm also highly satisfied with who I have, tyvm.

And no, no, NO. Danny Glover is what I call my sister's husband (ex-husband?). A term coined when a friend asked wtf she saw in the guy - "What can she POSSIBLY see in him? She HAS to know that she didn't marry Denzel, she married Danny Glover."

Why am I so chatty tonight? =/

Harls: The ED page for FCF? Even Mumble got a mention an' shit >;

Apparently what I need to do is become a mod somewhere, cause all kinds of shit by turning into a Nazimod, then crying and quitting the position, bitching and moaning about how unfairly I've been treated, and then leave the internets forever OVER 9000 times.

But that's too much effort and I cba.

I was jesting, Megs. XD Yes you can. But I'll ask her first if she wants your say in matters. I don't want to betray her again.

But still can we hunt elephants and whales together? without Danny Glover?

That reminds me of a friend too!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I was jesting, Megs. XD Yes you can. But I'll ask her first if she wants your say in matters. I don't want to betray her again.
No need. She's already gotten the message. I know well enough that once the offer is made, they have to decide that for themselves.

Do I get a new car too?!
I find the thought of Mumble finally being able to operate on people out of the back seat of his car rather disturbing. And then I'm thankful I live a few continents away.

And I still have the ACF page open for further reading wicba :monster:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Ah crap, I miss the opening of the new one? How homosexual.

Anyways, I'm finished all my college work finally!

How is everyone?

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom