Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Holy shit.

I completely lack motivation today. My will to do anything productive is completely sapped.
This is me everyday.

I have some Spanish speaking assessment tomorrow where I have to talk for like 6 minutes. Which I rarely do. And get penalised if you speak slowly. Which I often do.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
got rushed into hospital today cos I couldn't breathe and my hands went numb. apparently nothing is wrong with me I just need to live a healthier lifestyle ie stop smoking.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
got rushed into hospital today cos I couldn't breathe and my hands went numb. apparently nothing is wrong with me I just need to live a healthier lifestyle ie stop smoking.

Smoking does that. My mother can't go anywhere without an oxygen mask nowadays. =/
Of course, she had been a heavy smoker for yeeeeeaars, but still...

On an unrelated note, I finally have a PS3 again. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
geez, hope you’re okay Tony

on a completely unrelated note:

ZRneF.jpg

demotivational-posters-ninja-conference.jpg

AbortionHanger.jpg

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hi guys I'm back, just did a week of arctic Finnish lapland, fgj. Was fun. Do recommend, but no longer than a week 'cause it's not a really big resort and it's in the middle of nowhere, :monster:.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I feel ashamed to admit that I actually know what that song is having listened to it on my dad's CD player during my entire fricking childhood

Also, reminded me of Epic Sax Guy

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I must admit though it doesn't quite have as much staying power as a guy in a striped white vest and yellow tie, wearing white chunky Ray-bans playing the same riff while doing pelvic thrusts at the same time for Moldova for Eurovision

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I must admit though it doesn't quite have as much staying power as a guy in a striped white vest and yellow tie, wearing white chunky Ray-bans playing the same riff while doing pelvic thrusts at the same time for Moldova for Eurovision

Hey baby, ride with me away.
We doesn't have much time.
My blue jeans is tight, so on to my love rocket climb.
Inside tank of fuel is not fuel but love, above us, there is nothing above but the stars above.
All systems gone, prepare for downcount!
5 4 3 1 Offblast!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Hey baby, ride with me away.
We doesn't have much time.
My blue jeans is tight, so on to my love rocket climb.
Inside tank of fuel is not fuel but love, above us, there is nothing above but the stars above.
All systems gone, prepare for downcount!
5 4 3 1 Offblast!

ydgi

(Also, original performance)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Because it's 2 dudes' faces mashed together

What's not to feel uneasy about that :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
y? did obama start some secret illegal wars im not aware of?
Not yet. It's one of the few things Bush did that Obama hasn't done yet. He has already pissed off the people that asked for him to intervene in Libya, however: the Arab League has already denounced the U.S.'s involvement in the country, probably because the U.S. armed forces have already killed quite a few civilians. At any rate, Obama hasn't done much to put a stop to most of Bush's worst foreign policies and civil liberties violations, even the ones he campaigned on opposing, so while there are differences between the two presidents, they're unfortunately nowhere near as large as they should be.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
So I was talking to my grandma on the phone about some recent family drama, and lolwat:

Grandma: I really miss everyone.
Me: Actually it's funny you should say that. [My cousin] was wondering if you wanted to do a game night. (We always do game nights at my grandma's house)
Grandma: Oh no. I'm not really up for seeing anyone right now.

GRANDMA LOGIC SUPERCEDES REGULAR LOGIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom