• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
=w=

or, alternatively

smugcat.jpg

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
So I had a dream last night about my dog who died like a year ago. We were so happy to see each other. I was snuggling her and petting her and she was wagging her tail like crazy. And I asked her if she was being good in heaven, and she just kept wagging her tail.

It was the best dream I've ever had. brb guys tears of joy.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
No more Aya Brea in this forum?

now I really don't feel so good....

MARVEL%20ZOMBIES-IRON%20MAN.jpg

Also in regards to tiffabelle's post, I once had a kitty named Rei. She died when she randomly ran away while I was at uni. She came back battered and broken and died the next day, god knows where she went and who unleashed this madness unto her. But she was my most precious kitty. I tamed her and raised her :' (

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
In that comic, I particularly find it amusing how frantic the girlfriend sounds by using so many exclamation marks.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
In that comic, I particularly find it amusing how frantic the girlfriend sounds by using so many exclamation marks.

I would've dumped her years ago if she spelled like that on the internets.

In fact, I probably wouldn't have even met her.

Speaking of, how do people meet future girlfriends anyways? :/ one of the big mysteries in life, imho.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
So I was just looking through my Amazon wish list (you know, instead of working), and looked at the games I have in there that are coming out this year:

InFamous 2 (June 7th)
Catherine (July 16th) (not sure if I really want this)
Uncharted 3 (Nov 1st)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nov 11th)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (Nov 15th)
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (unsure - listed as Dec 31st)
The Last Guardian (unsure - listed as Dec 31st)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (no date yet, but 2011)

bluh bluh. Lots in November :/
I'm sure other things will pop up too. These are all PS3 games. Are there any PSP games coming out that I don't know about?

And I'm undecided about the 3DS. I played a demo at Best Buy and it was really annoying so I probably won't get it. Or I'll ask for it for my birthday (so I don't have to pay my own money for it :P ). I have no intention of getting it any time soon, and there aren't any games atm that interest me anyway. But there might be some games down the line. I liked the DS for shits n giggles, and it's good entertainment while I watch Yankee games (cause DS games require no thought). Maybe I won't even get the 3DS this year at all and wait till my 2012 birthday. Undecided.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I will only get the 3DS for Zelda... Otherwise there is absolutely no point in getting one. Exactly my plan though Kripey, asking for it gift wise. xD But you have never PLAYED ZELDA, so you should not be worrying about PSP games and start worrying about never having played OOT. :rage:

But a good PSP game for you to get would be Valkyrie Profile. DO IT, DO IT NOW. And then go ahead and get Persona and BlazBlue (if you like fighting gaems). Do you have a regular DS/DS Lite? GET POKEMON BLACK, HO. AND THEN GET TWEWY.

And yes, you DO want Catherine

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I will only get the 3DS for Zelda... Otherwise there is absolutely no point in getting one.

Yeah, Zelda is one game. I think there will be an asscreed game too at some point. And maybe an FF game.

But you have never PLAYED ZELDA, so you should not be worrying about PSP games and start worrying about never having played OOT. :rage:

Well I played the original. Doesn't that count for anything anymore?? But yeah, I want to play more Zelda games.

But a good PSP game for you to get would be Valkyrie Profile. DO IT, DO IT NOW. And then go ahead and get Persona and BlazBlue (if you like fighting gaems).

I have Valkyrie Profile on PS3. I want to play that before I get VP2 on PSP. Maybe Persona. Sammich tells me things about that series. Not big on fighters. I will have to look up Blazblue.

Do you have a regular DS/DS Lite? GET POKEMON BLACK, HO. AND THEN GET TWEWY.

Yes I have DS. I have um, one of those pokemon games (platinum I think). I haven't played it yet. I could get TWEWY.

STOP SUGGESTING GAMES TO ME WOMAN. I HAVE A HUGE LIST ALREADY. FFUUU. I have so much work to do ;.; I have a 4-day weekend coming up for Memorial Day. I should really get on those games.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Okay, then can I suggest Anime? The next Anime you watch should be FMA, and we should watch it together. BD

BUT SRSLY GET TWEWY NOW.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Get TWEWY for the music.

which will be slightly different from the music i know from the game

even though i own both soundtracks so know what the english music is like as well

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I want Catherine but might spend money on a night out instead :sadpanda:
i never go out and thus i preordered the catherine bonus set with only artbook and cd (not loser enough for a pillowcase and pizza box wts)

idk if this is a good thing or a bad thing

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i never go out and thus i preordered the catherine bonus set with only artbook and cd (not loser enough for a pillowcase and pizza box wts)

idk if this is a good thing or a bad thing
pillowcase i

huh

although i just remembered that the game involves collecting/carrying around pillows, which is kind of cute? and not as creepy as the 'big pillowcase with animu character printed on' like i initially thought.

I wish I had got it in time for preorder artbook and CD. I will just have to hope The Internet will pull through for me here with my plain boring edition.

I will just be cheap when going out and not tell people "no thanks, I'm saving for vidya"

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Okay, then can I suggest Anime? The next Anime you watch should be FMA, and we should watch it together. BD

Um, yes. But we should finish Supernatural first :P

BUT SRSLY GET TWEWY NOW.

But but... even if I got it, I have to finish so many other games first ;.; I'll put it in my wish list.

hito said:
Get TWEWY for the music.

Well couldn't I just buy the soundtrack for the music :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
pillowcase i

huh

although i just remembered that the game involves collecting/carrying around pillows, which is kind of cute? and not as creepy as the 'big pillowcase with animu character printed on' like i initially thought.
I WAS JUST
OKAY SOME OF THE ULTRA LOVE IS OVER PREORDER BONUSES INCLUDE:
THAT TEE SHIRT THAT CATHERINE WEARS THE MORNING AFTER (okay that was kinda cool looking)
A PAIR OF MEN'S BOXERS LIKE VINCENT'S (well okay I guess? good for cosplay?)
A PILLOWCASE WITH CATHERINE IN LINGERIE (no)
AND A PIZZA BOX FROM THE PIZZA PLACE VINCENT AND HIS FRIENDS GO TO (wat)

i was like no thanks i will just stick with my artbook and cd ty

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Play VP or I will personally make sure you get permabanned 8[

But it IS a good idea to play through the first one first, because the second one is neck deep in stuff you'd only get if you played the first one. Question, though - is the PS3 port the same as the PSP version, or is it an exact port of the original PS1 game?

ALSO

for the DS, get the Ace Attorney games (starting with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney). They are AMAZING. I've played and beaten them all except for the Edgeworth game - which I have, but Pokemon keeps distracting me ;.;

I'd also recommend Rhapsody for the DS :oscar:

For PSP, try Final Fantasy Tactics and Lumines (I refuse to call FFT WAR OF THE LIONS because I hate it when people put retarded and unnecessary things like that in the title).

MY NEXT QUESTION IS FOR AKI

SHOULD I GET F3AR OR NOT

OR SHOULD I CALL IT F34R IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom