• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
MY NEXT QUESTION IS FOR AKI

SHOULD I GET F3AR OR NOT

OR SHOULD I CALL IT F34R IDK
NO YOU SHOULD CALL IT F3AR CAUSE TEREZI ISN'T TALKING ABOUT IT

ALSO FEAR WAS PRETTY MUCH WARMED OVER ASS AND IDK IF FEAR 2 GOT ANY BETTER ALL I KNOW IS THERE'S A LOT OF RAPE IN IT AND THAT MAKES ME SAD

SO IDK I GUESS IT'S YOUR CHOICE, BUT FEAR IS NOT NEARLY AS ENGAGING AS I HAD HOPED

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
GET CATHERINE YOU ROOD JELLYHEAD. >:C

Also WTF VP is on PS3? Since when?
Why have I not heard of this. I must get it nao.

Also gurl get Persona 3 Portable nao and then get Persona 4 for the PS2.
BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE MY HUSBANDO NAOTO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HE IS NOT TRANSGENDER

Also wait

those pre order bonuses for Catherine wait
do i get all those if i pre ordered with amazon because if not i
i need to cancel and pre order that edition

EVEN THOUGH ITS EIGHTY DOLLARS
YOU CAN FIND IT ON AMAZON YEAH I SAW IT THE OTHER DAY JUST LOOK FOR LOVE IS OVER AND CATHERINE I THINK?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Play VP or I will personally make sure you get permabanned 8[

oh noes D: I own it! It's on my list! Just have to get through some other games too! and LA Noire which I just bought

Question, though - is the PS3 port the same as the PSP version, or is it an exact port of the original PS1 game?

uuuuuuuuh

Also, I thought the PSP game was a different game altogether. VP2? Is not a sequel? idk ;.;

for the DS, get the Ace Attorney games (starting with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney). They are AMAZING. I've played and beaten them all except for the Edgeworth game - which I have, but Pokemon keeps distracting me ;.;

I hear things about these games. What do they do? Like you solve cases or something?

I'd also recommend Rhapsody for the DS :oscar:

What is it?

For PSP, try Final Fantasy Tactics and Lumines (I refuse to call FFT WAR OF THE LIONS because I hate it when people put retarded and unnecessary things like that in the title).

I have FFT. I started playing it but I never got to finish it. I will do that. I agree with you about the title. I don't know why they didn't just leave it as FFT. What's Lumines?

Heather Mason said:
GET CATHERINE YOU ROOD JELLYHEAD.

MAYBE. WE SHALL SEE. ALthough you should know by now that if I'm debating a game, it most likely means I will get it ;.;

Also WTF VP is on PS3? Since when?

Yes. Is this game a remake or something? I did not know that.

Also gurl get Persona 3 Portable nao and then get Persona 4 for the PS2.

Where is Persona 1 & 2? My OCD tells me I should play them in order.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
NO YOU SHOULD CALL IT F3AR CAUSE TEREZI ISN'T TALKING ABOUT IT

ALSO FEAR WAS PRETTY MUCH WARMED OVER ASS AND IDK IF FEAR 2 GOT ANY BETTER ALL I KNOW IS THERE'S A LOT OF RAPE IN IT AND THAT MAKES ME SAD

SO IDK I GUESS IT'S YOUR CHOICE, BUT FEAR IS NOT NEARLY AS ENGAGING AS I HAD HOPED

A lot of rape? notrly.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The Personas are unrelated. But I think they did come out for PSP...but maybe only in Japan.

And, fair warning, 3 and 4 at least, take a LONG FREAKING TIME.

War of the Lions was added probably to distinguish it both as a remake and from the Advance game for all the n00bs. They could have done that without the subtitle, I agree, but it never bothered me.

And Lumines is a puzzle game. Kind of a fast-paced Tetris with cool music. Got me through my Asian American Experiences course. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Where is Persona 1 & 2? My OCD tells me I should play them in order.
P1 has been re released on the PSP but P2 has not due to the fact there are nazis and gay guys in it obviously it's the best in the series

A lot of rape? notrly.
WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE GUY WHO ALMA RAPED AND IS HAVING THE BABY OF THAT SHIT IS TERRIFYING

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I WAS JUST
OKAY SOME OF THE ULTRA LOVE IS OVER PREORDER BONUSES INCLUDE:
THAT TEE SHIRT THAT CATHERINE WEARS THE MORNING AFTER (okay that was kinda cool looking)
A PAIR OF MEN'S BOXERS LIKE VINCENT'S (well okay I guess? good for cosplay?)
A PILLOWCASE WITH CATHERINE IN LINGERIE (no)
AND A PIZZA BOX FROM THE PIZZA PLACE VINCENT AND HIS FRIENDS GO TO (wat)

i was like no thanks i will just stick with my artbook and cd ty
i would prefer more books over all that tbqh.

because i like books.

even more than men's underwear.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Nah, the one for PSP is a remake of the original VP - same game, but with some extra cutscenes.

Phoenix Wright is, yeah, a lawyering game. YOU PLAY AS PHOENIX WHO IS A FLEDGLING DEFENSE ATTORNEY AND YOU TOTALLY DO LAWYER SHIT AND IT'S AWESOME

Rhapsody is sort of like your old school RPGs, except everything in it is musical themed. People sing and shit - the actual name of the game is Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure. Good shit man >:3

Lumines is a puzzle game sort of like Tetris, except it's ALSO a music game. As you drop your blocks and match them up and stuff, it creates a song with sound effects and things that vary. It is addictive as all hell and one of the few games I missed having.

I still need to get Persona 1, 3, and 4, and play Megaten ;.; I WANT NOCTURNE SO I CAN USE DANTE BAWWWWW

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
P1 has been re released on the PSP but P2 has not due to the fact there are nazis and gay guys in it obviously it's the best in the series

WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE GUY WHO ALMA RAPED AND IS HAVING THE BABY OF THAT SHIT IS TERRIFYING

it's just one scene at the end of the game, and it's really only vague flashes

no lot of rape

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
P2 IS GETTING A PSP VERSION BUT THEY CHANGE 'HITLER' TO 'FUHRER' AND SWASTIKAS TO SUNS OR SOMETHING.

Also possibly something to Jun. Which potentially makes me sad/look for the PS1 version on eBay. I'm hoping that was just lies because I only just found out about this. I can live with Fuhrer, but taking aways my gays is a step too far.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Kripey- Of course we will finish Supernatural! I'm so glad I can still watch it with you guys because I need something to do until the next season comes out. *sobs* And NO YOU GO OUT AND YOU BUY IT NOW, TWEWY IS FUCKING AMAZING AND SHOULD NOT BE MISSED. And Hito is right, the soundtrack is amazeballs.

for the DS, get the Ace Attorney games (starting with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney). They are AMAZING. I've played and beaten them all except for the Edgeworth game

OMG THIS. You must play these games. I liked Edgie's game just a shame it was too short and the cases weren't as 'difficult' as in the previous games. :c

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Wait I'm confused. So VP1 for PS3 and VP2 for PSP are basically the same game?

Persona 2 is $43 on amazon. HELL NO. I won't be able to play them in order *twitch*

EDIT: YEAH WE NEED TO WATCH MORE SUPERNATURAL. We need like a marathon day. Like watch a whole lot of episodes in one day XD

TWEWY I will get, but I won't play it now anyway. I have DA2 and LA Noire and a list of others. I won't tell you how many. Hint: It's a lot.

I will put Ace Attorney in my wish list too. I'll look more into Rhapsody cause that sounds fun.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Damn, I want to play VP again now. But o wait I lent it out and that person lost it. GOD I fucking hate when this shit happens. ._.

Anywaiz, WELL IF YOU HAVE A DAY FREE LET US KNOW AND I WILL WATCH SUPERNATURAL ALL DAY LONG - O WAIT THATS LIKE A NORMAL DAY FOR ME

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Anywaiz, WELL IF YOU HAVE A DAY FREE LET US KNOW AND I WILL WATCH SUPERNATURAL ALL DAY LONG - O WAIT THATS LIKE A NORMAL DAY FOR ME

Well I'm usually always around on the weekends. I actually have off on Monday too. (Friday also, but I have to go to the apple store for my ipod). But yeah, Konney and I should match up our schedules to see when we have a matching day. As long as we plan a day like that in advance it's all good. OMG IT WOULD BE SO FUN.

LAWL I HAVE NO LIFE. It's funny and sad.

EDIT: I'm eating buffalo wings and my lips are all tingly. :3 I LIKE IT. AHAHAHAHA

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Persona 2 is $43 on amazon. HELL NO. I won't be able to play them in order *twitch*
Atlus game + more than a few years old = stupidly high priced. I think Digital Devil Saga or Shin Megami Tensei 3 used to go for like, $100+.

And each time the title's number changes they get a new cast and setting, so all you'd miss is references to past games by not playing them in order.

Also American didn't even get both parts of Persona 2 (only the second one, Eternal Punishment), so you'd still be missing out on that unless they release the PSP one (which is a remake of Innocent Sin, the unreleased one) :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yesh it would be fun. My schedule is *cough* unpredictable. When something does happen, it's usually last minute or unexpected. xD In any case, it sucks that it has been busy here all this time otherwise I would have spent moar time wiff you gaiz dis week. I MISS SKYPE ALREADY. After this week/weekend things should be back to normal though. NET FRIENDS > IRL FRIENDS AND OTHERPEOPLE LOLOL
besides you konneh

LAWL I HAVE NO LIFE. It's funny and sad.

This

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Yesh it would be fun. My schedule is *cough* unpredictable. When something does happen, it's usually last minute or unexpected. xD

Well it doesn't have to be like 3 weeks in advance XD Just like a day or two before so I know not to go out or something.

NET FRIENDS > IRL FRIENDS AND OTHERPEOPLE LOLOL
besides you konneh

I agree. I wish you people lived next door.
I had so much fun at that Best Buy gaming night. Seriously. It was nice just to be around people that are... well, like me. I didn't feel like a weirdo or outcast or w/e. I just felt like a normal human being.

For you, Konney is both :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
There is no such game as VP2 for the PSP :P VP: Lenneth is the exact same game as VP1, in the same way that War of the Lions is the same game as FFT.

on the subject of Phoenix Wright, the last case of pretty much all of the games are absolutely epic in every way. As an example, I beat the first four cases of PW1 in the course of one night, over like six hours. I then spent the next *week* playing the last case. It was hard as all hell and SO MUCH FUN.

But I think I like *some* of the music from Apollo's game better - the tense court music is better than PW's. (I can't explain it but it's the one that's like dun dun DUN NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA dun dun DUN NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA)

edit: LINK MOTHERFUCKER

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
There is no such game as VP2 for the PSP :P VP: Lenneth is the exact same game as VP1, in the same way that War of the Lions is the same game as FFT.

Oh maybe I was thinking of something else. XD

But I think I like *some* of the music from Apollo's game better - the tense court music is better than PW's. (I can't explain it but it's the one that's like dun dun DUN NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA dun dun DUN NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA)

Sounds awesome :P

EDIT: OH YOU. YOU SAVED YOURSELF XD

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I did. That is pretty intense. It sounds like PRESSURE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom