• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I had so much fun at that Best Buy gaming night. Seriously. It was nice just to be around people that are... well, like me. I didn't feel like a weirdo or outcast or w/e. I just felt like a normal human being.

Aww. I'm glad you ended up going. You deserved to do something for you that makes you happy. c: WELL SOMEDAY WHEN WE'RE ALL TOGETHER YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY SH AND WE'RE GOING TO MAKE FUN OF YOU out of love

POLLY <3 And fuck yeah when you start playing PW it's really hard to stop. x'D

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
P2 IS GETTING A PSP VERSION BUT THEY CHANGE 'HITLER' TO 'FUHRER' AND SWASTIKAS TO SUNS OR SOMETHING.

Also possibly something to Jun. Which potentially makes me sad/look for the PS1 version on eBay. I'm hoping that was just lies because I only just found out about this. I can live with Fuhrer, but taking aways my gays is a step too far.
WHAT THE FUCK

I DON'T GET MY JUN/TATSUYA?

THIS GAME GETS 5 FROWNS ON THEIR SHENANIGANS OUT OF 5

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Didn't P4 have the gay guy? Why would they get rid of it in 2?
It was a character who flipped shit when you called him gay and insisted the trans character dress like a girl for him so he could feel like a man.

I MEAN I LOVE KANJI HE IS AWESOME AND I ADORE HIM but he's either really far in the closet or else he's a straight guy who is just tired of people mocking him.

i actually have a few complaints regarding p4 and this since it treats naoto's obvious trans identity as a non-issue and you 'cure' him if you date him, and you have to demean his ability to stand up for himself if you want to date him and ugh

at least yosuke is hilarious with his NO HOMO and then practically touching dicks with you every two seconds and chie and yukiko seem to be pretty obvious schoolgirl lesbians couple but seriously when the game encounters any sort of actual homosexual issue it tends to turn around and run yelling 'LA LA LA LA'

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Aww. I'm glad you ended up going. You deserved to do something for you that makes you happy. c:

Yais. Well I had to leave early because no one knew I was there, lawl. Next time they do it, I'm sticking around for the whole thing. And joining the tournament. I don't care if I haven't played the games before cause other people there sucked terribly!

WELL SOMEDAY WHEN WE'RE ALL TOGETHER YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY SH AND WE'RE GOING TO MAKE FUN OF YOU out of love

AHAHAHA. I would be so scared and frustrated. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FOG? WHICH WAY DO I GO? OMG SOMETHING IS ATTACKING ME! I want to watch more of this playthrough. XD

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
WHAT THE FUCK

I DON'T GET MY JUN/TATSUYA?

THIS GAME GETS 5 FROWNS ON THEIR SHENANIGANS OUT OF 5
According to the Japanese Wikipedia the only changes are:

- adding a Theatre Mode (where you can play official and player-made quests)
- the choice between the original BGM and new remixes (which can be changed at any time)
- 'Hitler' becoming 'Fuhrer' and getting sunglasses for some reason idgi

Nothing about Jun.

I want to believe Wiki and assume whoever said that they changed Jun was just misinformed.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I want to watch more of this playthrough. XD

Snake really is awesome, he makes my day so much of the time. Whenever I feel fucking furious or irritated, his stuff can always make me laugh. :'D SO YESH DEFINITELY WATCH MOAR.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You bastards have made me play Persona 4 because for one reason or another I never got around to finishing it/playing start the first couple of dungeons.

I was only 17 hours in when I left off (April 25th according to the date in the corner). Judging from what P3 took me, I have a long ways to go yet before finishing it :sadpanda:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I just levelled a Nekomata from 6 to 9 just so I could beat the boss at the end

I even gave it a Bufu card just to exploit its weakness while still having fire resist

haw yeeh

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Best thing about PSP games is that I can have them shipped from anywhere no worries in the event that I can't find it in Australia/prices kick consumers in the nutsack

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
ffff i didn't notice it was already out in Japan must resist urge to buy it now.

Since P1 (PS1 version) is another game I never got around to finishing :sadpanda:

Then again, if I don't buy it now I might have to pay a shitload of money to get it later. That's the excuse I will tell myself.

Hisako

AKA
Could always emulate. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom