Harry Potter and the deathly hallows

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
How many of you plan on seeing this movie when it comes to your area? I know I will be first in line.
The day before I plan on watching them all in order.

This'll probably be the first I don't see in theatres, and that's because the day my boyfriend's family is going I already have plans. Though I was kind of planning on waiting until the very last one comes out and then watching them both together.

This'll probably be the first I see in theatres since sorcerers stone. I've never really liked any of the movies because they condense so much it feels hollow to me. Only reason I might see this in theatres cause the books one of the shorter ones, and it's gonna be a 2 parter so it probly wont be as condensed.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I'd like to see it in theaters but no one would see it with me. So I'll have to wait for it to be on demand in two weeks.

Unless I can find a child to steal thus justifying my old ass being at a HP movie.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I have never missed an opening night for a Harry Potter movie and I'm not gonna miss one now.

Especially because I love crowd reactions.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I'd like to see it in theaters but no one would see it with me. So I'll have to wait for it to be on demand in two weeks.

Unless I can find a child to steal thus justifying my old ass being at a HP movie.

I'm older than you and I'm seeing it alone. (Then I'm seeing again with my wife when I get back to my home state, only I'll be pretending to see it for the first time. :awesome:)

And let's get real, HP is not a children's series. Protagonists and innocents get murdered left and right.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Definitely seeing this opening night. Got a bunch of my friends going with me. I'll have to work early the next morning but I'm not really caring about that. :P

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I have never missed an opening night for a Harry Potter movie and I'm not gonna miss one now.

Especially because I love crowd reactions.

YES. Reminds me of opening night of the last PoC movie. Elizabeth kissed Jack Sparrow and there was a unison of "WHORE!" throughout the theatre. xDD

But yes, ordered tickets last night. BD I am sooo excited. It's not a midnight showing unfortunately, though. :c

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I think I made a thread about this a while back. Better that there is a new one, because I was going completely batshit in the old one.

and yes, I already have my tickets. I'll be lining up at around 7 for the midnight showing. Might be a little unnecessary since I work at the theatre and could probably cut the line but whatever. I WILL SUFFER WITH MY FELLOW FANS.

Oh yeah, and
72708_10150308777925510_560015509_15710733_3073857_n.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I wish I could convince my friends to cosplay at the premiere with me. :(

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Unfortunately I'm working that night so I can't go to the midnight release, but me and my friends are going Friday afternoon.

So excite.

AND YOU BETTER DO SNAPE JUSTICE, MOVIE

THAT'S NOT REALLY IMPORTANT TIL PART 2 BUT

YOU BETTER

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I probably won't go see it for a couple of weeks mainly cause I like it slightly less packed in the cinema and I'm gonna go at a time when its my day of work, early afternoon when all the kids are still at school.

In terms of the film i'm really looking forward to it, I just hope it lives up to the expectations, HBP kinda not the best HP film to be made.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
My family and I are going to see this one for sure. We aalways go to see them. I don't really mind that the movies condense a lot of stuff, when dealing with books of such length thats unavoidable. Frankly I'm impressed at how well they've done so far, especially in comparison to other book-movie adaptions such as Eragon, and the abysmal Jumper.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
This thread only validates how grossly overrated Harry Potter is. :monster:

Note: I like the films and will eventually get around to seeing Part 1 of DH, but I'm not tripping over myself for the series. At all.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
DANIEL RADCLIFFE and EMMA WATSON aren't on the same page when talking about their recent on-screen kiss.

While Dan said it was "vigorous and enjoyable", pretty Emma says the experience was "awkward".
The actress admits it was made tricky after producers told her at the last minute the snog was to be topless.
She explained: "I forgot how full-on it was until I saw the movie, and I was like, 'Blimey, where did that come from?' It was really full-on.
"It was only the day before that they said, 'Oh, by the way, we hope it's all right, but we want you to be topless, and we're going to cover you in silver paint'.
"It was awkward enough as it was without the silver paint and the strapless bra, but whatever.
"It was like some weird social experiment."
Although she did add: "He is a good kisser. I can definitely vouch for that."
Good save.

Lol

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Good save

lol.

But, uh...when do Harry and Hermione kiss? What am I forgetting? I thought at this point the books had reached the subtle point of RON AND HERMIONE LIKE EACH OTHER! DO YOU GET IT YET?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
It was an evil locket projection that fucks with Ron's mind. It was when he stabs the locket with the sword.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
OMG WRU SPOILER TAGS? As if anyone hasnt read it but yeah.

How far does the first part get, book wise? :o

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
it's coming out tomorrow for me. But I don't have time (school till the end of the day and my class is going to a different movie and I don't want to be douche and not go). It'll have to friday afternoon. I really need to download half-blood prince, can't remember the movie at all for some reason.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
It comes out this Friday, right? I'll probably see it Saturday morning.
Yeah it does. I do think that they have a midnite showing though. It's supposed to rain, so your not going to see my ass waiting to see a two hour movie. But I can say this, I can walk in thanks to a pre purchase. :joy:
It isn't over-rated. I haven't seen shit on t.v concerning trailers. Just the Full DVD sets.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
The actress admits it was made tricky after producers told her at the last minute the snog was to be topless.

Wait, why is she topless? Did evil locket projection add a strip tease?

Also, preordered my tickets for Friday afternoon yesterday :joy:

Top Bottom