• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Has there ever been an official explanation of the dot in the FFVII logo?

Scribe

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
ScribeTheTaru
Has there ever been an official explanation of the dot in the FFVII logo? And what do you think it is? The pod from the Rocket? Black Materia?

Scribe

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
ScribeTheTaru
I did some searching and found a few other people curious about it but nobody that's tried to ask any of the FF7 staff. Does anyone here have access to any of the staff or their social profiles?

If we consider that the shape in the foreground is a meteor, we can imagine that this logo represents a scene happening in space. This point could then represent a planet, maybe the one of the game.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
I think it's safe to assume the core logo is meteor. I've always subscribed to that thought process myself. I have wondered what the smaller circle was, it's represented on the Advent Children logo too.

Top Bottom