Have You Dreamed About FFVII? What Happened in Your Dreams?

Several times a year I dream that a new version of Advent Children is released, usually including some new fights against the silver-haired-trio and/or an extended Cloud vs Sephiroth fight. I can't recall if any improvements are ever made to the story and/or pacing of the movie.

I'm going to interpret this as a sub-conscious desire to be delivered something new from this title, in a similar vein to how I find new enjoyment in Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus by hacking these games. The problem with a movie is that I can't hack it. :wacky:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
I dream about FFVII all the time! The last one was even about TLS setting up a room for us all to play the remake together, a room filled with wall-mounted TVs. There was the option to choose who you wanted in your team right from the start so in my team I had Tifa and Red running around in the reactor with Cloud. Tres and Lex were zooming through the game whilst funnily enough me and Shademp were the slowest 'cus we just couldn't stop ourselves from discovering every little bit of information we could :P

There's also that dream I posted about in the dream thread where I was playing as the Turks and could switch to another by talking to that character. Still one of my favourites even if it did get absurd towards the end where the Turks were tasked by Rufus to play a game of hide-and-seek with kids :mon:

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
I usually don't dream about video games, but I did have one about FFVII years ago that I still vaguely remember. I was running and hiding with my friend from Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz. My dream didn't specify what we did to anger them, but it was scary. D:

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Several times a year I dream that a new version of Advent Children is released, usually including some new fights against the silver-haired-trio and/or an extended Cloud vs Sephiroth fight. I can't recall if any improvements are ever made to the story and/or pacing of the movie.

I'm going to interpret this as a sub-conscious desire to be delivered something new from this title, in a similar vein to how I find new enjoyment in Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus by hacking these games. The problem with a movie is that I can't hack it. :wacky:
I am jealous how you can just watch new AC scenes in your head!

Top Bottom