• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

HEAT: The Fall Of Humanity

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Good man, tbh i could probably stretch my actual meeting of the other members by another post and just have fun blowing fuck out of the overclass unit since i think im the only member with any affiliation to the sect.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Have a ball :monster:
Get used to the combat side of writing because we're diving into the thick of it.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm too scared to write about combat. ; ___ ; I have a fear of breaking RP rules an shit. But hopefully this baby will teach me moar on combat writing.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If its not HEAT vs HEAT then you can go nuts with power if you must with your combat writing. As far as HEATvHEAT goes, all of them are supposed to be in some way or another balanced.

Some of the NPC Wraith's i'll be writing into it may be wiped out easier but it shouldn't take away from them as a breed.

AKA
Just keep it within the realms of your bio.
Power battling is the terminology for those exceeding your battle profile and is only playable when going against another person.
When battling against another person you can never state in your post that you have hit the person, you essentially write it open ended but you can win by creating a great lead up with atmosphere and if your really good you can essentially trap people through previous actions they may have deemed as minor.

for ecample

"Hiro thrust his fist up at mumbles jaw"

The next post by you would essentially have to describe how your going to dodge it without delving into the realm of fuktardism.

SIMPLES!

You would

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sexcellent. I get the gist of it now.

edit: and this fight can stretch to posts until both parties come to a solution on how to end it right?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The upcoming faction fights will be a few posts long before they are cut short, so yeah.

AKA
Sexcellent. I get the gist of it now.

edit: and this fight can stretch to posts until both parties come to a solution on how to end it right?

The good thing about fights with multiple opponents is that your enviroment is the essential factor.
In the instance of this rp you can isolate the battle by stating your away from the majority group and therefore you may fight 1 on 1 with another member of the rp without being disturbed whereas you would still pay attention to everyone elses posts as they may decide to make their character intercept your battle and that way it becomes a 3 way system if you know what i mean.

Essentially you can in all terms continue an rp even when a character is inactive by merely stating you lay down an attack that they would reply to when they came back and state you ran away or merely turned attention towards another combatant and then continue the rp but just not mentioning what the inactive combatant is doing in that time.

It's the easiest way of picking up slack, not that this is used with someone not replying in like a day etc but you get the point.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Alright, my post will go up today, it's half way done now, and I've got all day off. So, I'll be done soon.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Sorry, I've been busy shooting a documentary for school. I'm finishing it up now, and it should be up in an hour or so. Sorry I took so long, film school kills my free time.

EDIT:

Aaaaaand it's up. My future posts should be better quality, I haven't written any RP posts in over a year...

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Nice posts both of you, me and satsu can work on our posts and mumble can catch up with a longer/detailed one.

Once those are up we should all pretty much have our HEAT's in the same place which will likely result in;

Satsu & Mumble VS Me & Dalik VS Scott VS possibly an Overclass Wraith or two.

Also Scott. Reading the 'song lyrics' in your post before getting to the actual bit, I genuinely believed you were spamming in the thread out of some kind of anger :monster:

AKA
Nah i just happened to have that song stuck in my head all day at work while i typed up my post lol.

Top Bottom