HEAT: The Fall Of Humanity

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Putting some heavy drum and bass on now to influence the writing of my post.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Lady Gaga is what drives this RP, hadn't you already figured that out? :wacky:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
3 words.

8. bit. Soundtrack.

:wacky:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
BEFORE!

I need to get a Dessies post up before Tuesday, aswell as having two posts ready for here before then, whilst working everyday between then and now.
So Yeah.

TUESDAY.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Its Saturday and the Post is up scotty boy!

Dalik give me a shout before you finish your next one aye? :monster:

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
I'll get to work on mine soon. And I'll probably hit you up on Skype or MSN if I see you online.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
There we go, short and sweet but i thought it was time to get some fighting going :P
Fucking hate the advanced editing options in this place though since it always fucks up my spacing.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Aight mate, Might drop you a PM on here regarding some stuff in the foreseeable future.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Sorry I haven't gotten my post up yet. I've got an exam today and another one tomorrow. Then I should have enough time to get my post up after that.

EDIT: I'm gonna attempt to get my post up today. If I don't, I'll be up on Friday. I've got a 16 hours film shoot tomorrow.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Fun stuff. I'm back by the way and I'm starting to write up all the plot stuff tonight so yeahhhh!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I wont get a chance to be on for long till Monday either.

Look forward to your post Dalik :monster:

Top Bottom