• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

HEAT: The Fall Of Humanity

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Putting some heavy drum and bass on now to influence the writing of my post.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Lady Gaga is what drives this RP, hadn't you already figured that out? :wacky:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
3 words.

8. bit. Soundtrack.

:wacky:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
BEFORE!

I need to get a Dessies post up before Tuesday, aswell as having two posts ready for here before then, whilst working everyday between then and now.
So Yeah.

TUESDAY.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Its Saturday and the Post is up scotty boy!

Dalik give me a shout before you finish your next one aye? :monster:

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
I'll get to work on mine soon. And I'll probably hit you up on Skype or MSN if I see you online.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
There we go, short and sweet but i thought it was time to get some fighting going :P
Fucking hate the advanced editing options in this place though since it always fucks up my spacing.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Aight mate, Might drop you a PM on here regarding some stuff in the foreseeable future.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Sorry I haven't gotten my post up yet. I've got an exam today and another one tomorrow. Then I should have enough time to get my post up after that.

EDIT: I'm gonna attempt to get my post up today. If I don't, I'll be up on Friday. I've got a 16 hours film shoot tomorrow.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Fun stuff. I'm back by the way and I'm starting to write up all the plot stuff tonight so yeahhhh!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I wont get a chance to be on for long till Monday either.

Look forward to your post Dalik :monster:

Top Bottom