• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

HEAT: The Fall Of Humanity

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
So, My post is like 75% done, but because I ended up thinking I'd have time today to wrap up the last bit, and then when I got my lab schedule for this month, I ended up having a 12 hour class today. I promise it'll go online tomorrow. Because right now it looks like the most I'll have tomorrow is 8 hours of class. Sorry I'm shit at getting posts up on time.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Arc's already got me up to date with the wiki info, im about half way through reading the actual dessie posts so hopefully my hard day at work will end with me finishing it all.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
I hate to do this. But can you guys just skip over me this time. I know I keep saying I'll get this post up, but the amount of work I have to do right now is kind of killing my free time. On top of class 7 days a week, I also found out I've got about a week to submit a script if I want to get it chosen. I've got vacation starting on Saturday, I'll get a post up sometime once my vacation starts, but if you guys want to skip me so I'm not slowing the RP down, that'd be awesome. I'm really sorry I keep postponing posts.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
needs moar Halcyon imo

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Well, my deadline for my script is tomorrow, so once that's taken care of, I'll post up my post I was working on.

Top Bottom