Hei, hello, こんばんは。

Hanna

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
joinAVALANCHE
Hello everyone! I'm Hanna, a Finnish person living in Tokyo.

I've been playing VII since it came out. However, only in the last few years have I started approaching the online fandom, and finally made it here since my IRL people are not quite as excited about the Remake as me and are running out of steam to chat about it, haha. Looking forward to talking with all of you dedicated people!

As for my approach to VII; with some influence from the game, I'm working in the environmental movement, trying to influence big corporations so that our planet doesn't get destroyed by the current energy production choices. Can't wait for more AVALANCHE and Shinra content in the Remake.

I'm also currently studying Japanese and like to analyse the differences between language versions. Besides that, I like to read on Japanese history and society, and think about how that shows in VII. I used to cosplay (Tifa), and have written some mostly gen fanfic, but for some reason haven't gotten around to finishing and publishing anything for this fandom. Maybe one day.

Oh, I also recently set up a VII specific Twitter account. Here, in case anyone in interested.

Nice to meet you!

Radigar

Pro Adventurer
¡Welcome Hanna, I hope you have a good stay in the forum! I love knowing that you are Finnish, this is one of the few countries I have visited ?. By the way I felt in love with your avatar, now you have a new follower in Twitter.

I can see you are really passionate about the game and his teaching, influence that could have on you and in the movement pro-planet in which you are involved nowadays is amazing. The fact that you live in Tokyo and that you know japanese language is incredible, it must be an excellent experience to live the Remake launch while there.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
WOW! You are one of the coolest people to join the forums--mad respect to you for helping fight for our environment!

Welcome to the madhouse! :reptar:

Hanna

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
joinAVALANCHE
Thank you so much for the warm welcome, everyone! Excited to be here!

¡Welcome Hanna, I hope you have a good stay in the forum! I love knowing that you are Finnish, this is one of the few countries I have visited ?. By the way I felt in love with your avatar, now you have a new follower in Twitter.

I can see you are really passionate about the game and his teaching, influence that could have on you and in the movement pro-planet in which you are involved nowadays is amazing. The fact that you live in Tokyo and that you know japanese language is incredible, it must be an excellent experience to live the Remake launch while there.

Nice to hear you've been to Finland, I hope you liked it! I'm missing the cool summers right now, Japan is getting too hot already...
Pro-planet all the way, whether it's our planet or VII's!

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to see what it will be like to be in Tokyo during the launch! So far most of the action seems to be in US, and all the recent trailers have come at a really bad time for people doing office jobs in the Japanese timezone, haha. But I'm sure we'll get some good parts here at some point too.

WOW! You are one of the coolest people to join the forums--mad respect to you for helping fight for our environment!

Ah, thank you! Happy to find other environmentalists here. I'm so excited to see how people will take the message from the Remake. The things the original game was talking about were already relevant 20+ years ago, but I guess many environmental issues are even more obvious now so I hope the game will ring some more bells now.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Welcome :reptar:
You'll probably have a new twitter follower. It is always a pleasure to follow more fan!

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Welcome aboard, Hanna!! I've had some experiences with Finnish people at work and you guys are seriously very cool!! Pun absolutely intended in a few ways.

Have fun around these parts!!

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
Hiya, welcome to the fam. Final Fantasy VII is obviously the greatest thing ever so anyone who is into FF7 is cool in my book. ? Extremely hyped for the remake, though curious how they’ll do the rest of the “parts”.

Hanna

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
joinAVALANCHE
Welcome aboard, Hanna!! I've had some experiences with Finnish people at work and you guys are seriously very cool!! Pun absolutely intended in a few ways.
I'm all for cool Finn puns, haha. A bit curious about those experiences though. Thank you for the nice welcome!

Final Fantasy VII is obviously the greatest thing ever so anyone who is into FF7 is cool in my book. ? Extremely hyped for the remake, though curious how they’ll do the rest of the “parts”.
Definitely sharing the hype! Same about the curiosity for the following parts - it's tempting to try imagining it already, but a bit painful to think how long it will be until we'll get to see it. Not complaining though, the fact that we have years and years of VII content ahead is a happy thing!

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Oh, nothing groundbreaking. But I tend to work in an environment where things need to happen 5 minutes ago. The amount of pressure to perform at their best for everyone is quite big and there are no re-takes.

One of the companies that operates what I do is Finnish and the people who work there were super professional, had a warm sense of humour and made things super easy. Was thoroughly impressed! :D

Top Bottom