Hello All FFXIV Free Company Peeps

thewebrecluse

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Anaea brought me in last night - well early this morning I guess LOL - and it's the first time I've been social in an MMO in probably over 8 years. I used to do the guild thing back in the early days of WOW and by early days I mean 2005 or so but I really couldn't enjoy it. I'm not a people person anymore really :)

After 2007 or so every MMO I mostly play solo and I've tried and played nearly all of them including spending 5 or 6 years in EVE. Right now I just casually play GW2, SWTOR, AION, and FFXIV which is my first FF MMO - I usually just play the games though FFVII is the best and FFX was my favorite and a life changing experience for many reasons.

I can't say that I'm hardcore or an otaku about anything these days and I'm pushing 50 so I just want to enjoy my life and not deal with too much crap ... I remember the early days of MMOs (and by that I mean Meridian 59 which I played hardcore) when people were cool to each other and I miss those days. I still try to play like those days are still around but they're long gone. I just really do enjoy the worlds that MMOs offer ... I don't like drama or too much socializing especially when I just want to relax and fish or craft and just enjoy the world ... but I always try to be friendly and help out when I can in groups. I play when I can and sometimes I take long breaks but when I play I do play and enjoy my time. I hope I'll be able to do some good in the FC ...

Online I'm known as the suicidal hikikomori ... I'm a well known recluse (thewebrecluse.com) and ex therapist (though I still teach) :) Also people know me as 1 of 2 black geeks (2BG.tv). My entire life is online either via blogs, G+, or twitter so if you want to know about me there's plenty to be found :) When I'm not playing MMOs I enjoy a ton of PC gaming, watching anime and Japanese dramas and other foreign TV (Canadian, Scandinavian noir, etc). Check 2BG.tv for more info about that as well.

Good to have met a few people online and I hope to be able to learn from everyone who is enjoying FFXIV! :excited:

Elaine

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
There is a small part of me that is tempted to give FFXIV a try, especially when I read an intro like this.

Welcome to the forum. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome! Awesome to see FFXIV's milkshake is bringing the boys
and girls
to the yard.

Lex

Administrator
Welcome! You should obviously check out all threads, but the XIV one especially :P

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I saw Eve and didn't read anything else after that, :monster:.
Another EVE player to add to our growing list of 4. :headbang:

Welcome to the forums! I'll catch you in the Free Company during the short hours I get to play FFXIV, the character name is Raya'arc...or something similar. :doh:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Heyyy Free Company people welcome, I need to start inviting people in to the FC otherwise Lex might shout :(

but yes welcome and such :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
WASSUUUUUP

Welcome to this here forums! :3

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Welcome. Nice intro btw.. Wish I could have some times to play XIV. Wishful thinking.. :sadpanda:

Top Bottom