• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello, and WARK WARK !!!

TheSkyIsMine

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
AmethystAnne, SurREAL
Hi, I am TheSkyIsMine. I wanted to join this forum after I finish Crisis Core but I couldn't wait! It seems I'll be done with this game pretty soon. Anyway, this is my first post here. I played just about all of Final Fantasy VII (and I already know the ending,), saw AC, and played Dirge of Cerberus, and like I said, I'm almost done with Crisis Core, though I already know Zack Fair's fate. I can't deny myself this pleasure of joining a forum of fellow FFVII fans. So yayyyyy:joy: Here I am! I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and gals!

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
untitled-1.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Top Bottom