Hello Everybody!

ThatFuckenGirl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Hello,

Im new here and just wanted to say hello. I think i made my account a while ago but i never got around to saying hi! i was looking for a place where i can make new friends and chat and just shoot the shit when im bored. I had friends that had accounts on here but they all left cuz they said that most ppl on here are assholes. hope thats not true! but i guess ill see for myself. Hope u all have a good day!:lol:

P.S I also wanted to ask how to change my username cuz i hate it. I made it just really quickly cuz i was in a rush.
Thanks!

ThatFuckenGirl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I dont wanna name any names. But i can give u examples. I know that one started to start a couple forums about things she thought ppl would wanna speak about and about htings she was curious about and the people in charge said in a rude way that there were forums about it already and locked her forum. Others said that when they were talking in the forums that if someone didnt agree with there opinion then they would talk smack to them and act like dicks. And about the girl who started the forum that got locked she said she saw like 6 diffrent forums about the ff7 remake and she didnt see any about the one she made until after. and she even said that she apologizes if there was a forum about it already but they were rude or something. I didnt see it myself. But i hope my experiance here wont be a bad one lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
the couples thread? I think you mean Snow x Hope thread. I get the gist of it. But we don't promote pedophelia though...

ThatFuckenGirl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
lmao?? wtf??? hahaha noooooooo it was not that thread!! and she isnt into that yaoi thing or w.e u call it, or pedopheila. But anyway...do u know how to change the username???? funny guy. lol

and i dont think i said anything about a couples thread. :huh:

ooo i see it, my bad, i meant a couple OF threads haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
lmao?? wtf??? hahaha noooooooo it was not that thread!! and she isnt into that yaoi thing or w.e u call it, or pedopheila. But anyway...do u know how to change the username???? funny guy. lol

hmmmmm... I thought it was.

and you need to be a.jess for 2 weeks before you ask for a name change. forum rules and all.

ThatFuckenGirl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
ive been a.jess since jun 09! lol. I just havent been on since then .

and also how did u do that box thing with what i said in it lol. sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
and also how did u do that box thing with what i said in it lol. sorry.

That would be the quote function. :monster: Hit the button on the bottom of the posts you would like to quote. :)

For that matter, there is also and edit function if you need to add to a post instead of making multiples. This is helpful if you are the most recent poster in the thread. I'll go ahead and merge your posts. :)

Welcome to the forums. :)

Last edited:

ThatFuckenGirl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
That would be the quote function. :monster: Hit the button on the bottom of the posts you would like to quote. :)

For that matter, there is also and edit function if you need to add to a post instead of making multiples. This is helpful if you are the most recent poster in the thread. I'll go ahead and merge your posts. :)

Welcome to the forums. :)

Thank u sooo much! Yeah i was wondering if i can edit. lol. :lol:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
untitled-1.jpg

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
they all left cuz they said that most ppl on here are assholes.

I hope you don't mean me. :awesome: I have that tendency whenever I'm hungry. Or when FF yaoi is involved.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums! :reptar:

We're nice people here, so don't worry about it. Some of us pretend to be asshoals for the lulz, but don't be bothered by it. Squall does it too. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Top Bottom