• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello Everyone I'm new here.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
Hello everyone!

New here. Glad to be apart of a new community.

I'm a big Fan of FF7, I got a PSP when i was like 10 and found out about Crisis Core through a YouTube video, started playing it and that's really how I found out and Final Fantasy in general. Besides that I've played 7(also CC and DOC), 8, Type 0, small amount of Lighting Returns, and the XV demo(really haven't given myself a chance to look at the other FF games to much).

Look forward to the discussions I'll be having with people on here. And posting this really to say "Hello".

(I didn't see a general introduction thread, so I apologize if I missed it).

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Welcome! There's no general intro thread - everyone makes their own, just like you have. Glad to have you with us. :)

deadpool-gif-2.gif

Hello! Welcome to The Lifestream, ever-flowing between the edge of life and death, but always dead-centred in the lively COOKIE MONSTER :awesomonster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Did I already say Welcome? If not - Welcome! :monster:

DynamixDJ

DynaGamer
AKA
Josh
Hello there

Hey man, you should probably check out FF9, if you liked 7 & 8, then I think you'll probably like 9

Top Bottom