• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello everyone. New to the forum

DarkCharmingBeast

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Vincent
Greetings. Just joined out of boredom. Looking to making new friends.
You may call me Felix or Vincent, whichever you desire is fine.
I've been a long time fan of the Final Fantasy game series. And very excited of course, for the VII Remake.
A little bit about myself well. I was born in December, 9.
I am just your typical introvert nerd.
I am into drawing, writing poetry, fics and roleplaying. I enjoy singing and memes. I also like to make GMVs for Youtube.
I also love cosplays. Music is a passion. I enjoy listening to almost every genre.
I of course love gaming. Code Vein, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Persona 4 & 5 are some of my other favorite games.
I'm a horror and dark fantasy fan too.
I love making new friendships even though it takes me some time to warm up.
I'm usually on Discord, Facebook and can also be reached at Tumblr a lot of the time.
Vincent Valentine and Prompto Argentum are two of my favorite characters in the whole series of Final Fantasy games since I can relate to them both in different ways.
Final Fantasy is both a passion and obsession of mine.
I do enjoy long conversations. People are fascinating. I try not to judge since I am a very open-minded individual.
I myself was born female but prefer to be looked at and refered to as male.
I do hope to enjoy myself here and meet a lot of you.
And that's that for now.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Welcome! Your interests are pretty radical, mate. Hope you have a good experience here.

You're not a fan of Felix Fraldarius by any chance, are you? Asking for a friend.
Prompto is by far and away my favourite character in FFXV. I love his positivity and his loyalty and I relate to his self-doubt.

BioTeach

Pro Adventurer
Welcome! Vincent Valentine is one of my favorites too. He has such a good, but sad story (but then again, don't most FFVII characters?)

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Welcome! To Hell! Lol just kidding but you will never see ff games the same again nor ffvii since this site is basically that. I am still kind of new myself but around long enough so it is going to easy to get use to being here if need any help just ask one of us and we will do what we can

Top Bottom