• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello Everyone!

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
So, I guess this is my official introduction. I have been here for about a month now, funny enough I am just finding this thread today. Well, I have been a lurker on these forums for a few months prior to my first post. One of my favorite games of all time is Final Fantasy 7. What really pushed me to join these forums is that most of my friends don't share my enthusiasm for the FF7 Remake. So, here I am! To talk about FF7 with anyone who would lend me their ears. Believe me I will probably talk it off. I hope to see everyone around the site and look forward to discussing the game.

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
I didn't realize you were still so recent. You really did a good job making yourself know around here!

I just have a lot of passion for FF7, and I have finally found a place were like minded people are. I hope that I haven't made myself known in a bad way. Thank you for the welcome!

Top Bottom