• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello everyone!

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
Hi everyone, I`m the new guy here!

I`m not used to forums and also not a native English speaker, I could make mistakes and don`t really know how to behave in a forum right. Therefore I ask you to be patient with me and correct me if i`m mistaken with something.
I became aware of the LTD and was watching the related sites/forums (especially this one) for a while now. I thought about joining and share my thoughts and after a sweet member of yours invited me, I decided to so.

I hope we get along well. :)

ThatFuckenGirl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Welcome! im new as well. I also dont know how to behave in a forum. I say alot of sarcastic things so if u see me around and i say something offensive take it with a grain of salt ok. Hope we can get along as well. Enjoy.

Son Goku

AKA
mugennagama
thanks

Welcome! im new as well. I also dont know how to behave in a forum. I say alot of sarcastic things so if u see me around and i say something offensive take it with a grain of salt ok. Hope we can get along as well. Enjoy.

thanks, i`m sure we will!
I can be "humorous" at times as well. :lol:

Son Goku

AKA
mugennagama
thanks

Oh, hi there. ♥

Welcome to the Forums, I hope you have fun turning from a lurker to a poster. x3

Hi sweet one.:)
Thanks, nice to see you again.
It might get interesting socializing in forums and sharing thoughts.
I did something for starters. I`m showing it to Paradox (aka: Makoeyes987).
If it`s ok then I will Post it.

“Lurker” so that’s what it is called? :huh:
inner self said:
Me: You should be ashamed of yourself!
Former self: Why? :shifty:
Me: I don`t know, but you probably should.
Former self: NO!:offended:

Until we meet again. :lol:
cya

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
also not a native English speaker, I could make mistakes and don`t really know how to behave in a forum right.

If there were more forum newbies like you (don't lie, you sure don't sound like one :monster:) then the Internet would be a less hateful place ;-;

Son Goku

AKA
mugennagama
If there were more forum newbies like you (don't lie, you sure don't sound like one :monster:) then the Internet would be a less hateful place ;-;
Thank you
We have a saying here: “Thank you for the flowers.”:joy:
I think it`s important to be honest and respectful to people, at least when you expect to be treated the same way. And yes I’m a newbie (at least when it comes to posting that is). In real life I’m a very sociable person and lately I was a “lurker” (and a busy one too). That might be the reason.

Hope we get along as well. :)
cya

Top Bottom