• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello friends

NibelFire

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Blaze
Hi there. I was introduced to this community through watching Tim Rogers' "Let's Mosey" series earlier this year, and I'd been a lurker until now. Gotta say I really like how you can discuss nerdy FF stuffs properly here without having to insult other people and their mothers (*cough* GameFAQs *cough).

I'm dying to get my hands on the remake just as much as everyone else. More importantly, I'm looking forward to see how much better localization is being done this time around. No more "this guy are sick" or "attack while its tail's up!" to enjoy, but oh well...

Thanks for having me!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
LMAO ignore this guy like he's a frog isn't that a little weird?

Omg we so pride ourselves in our ability to hold discourse without the hostility or insults!!! ?? <3 Welcome welcome you! Here, take this welcoming basket full of candies and such and do make yourself at home!

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
tumblr_ly6l44zfOt1r7cf6no4_250.gif

NibelFire

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Blaze
I really don't understand how GameFAQs has managed to maintain a commentariat all these years. Everyone hates it, why do they all keep going?

Anyway, welcome :monster:

Beats me :monster:

Personally, I found browsing GameFAQs now and then could make for some good lols. Just watching arguments spiral downward into a bunch of non-sensical opinions being spreaded as "facts" is lowkey entertaining in my book.

Glad I found this place though, you guys really restore my hope in the FF community.

Reactions: Ite
Top Bottom