• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello, Goodbye, Hello, GOODBYE, HELLO AGAIN

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
YES HELLO I AM DOG

I ALSO DON'T THINK NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE NOTICED MY DISAPPEARANCE FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS and I suppose you can chalk that up to thesis (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T ASK ME HOW IT WENT)(SERIOUSLY DON'T ASK DON'T ASK DON'T ASK DON'T ASK) but most of that disappearance can be blamed on the fact that I am dreadfully clumsy. More so when I am sleep deprived. More so when I am around liquids. More so around sensitive electronic equipment. Like, say, a laptop.

I think you guys might get the picture. (also had a pretty bad meltdown, by the by.) I think you guys have also come to the conclusion that I have a new laptop from this poast. (Will also keep in mind to keep all liquids away from new laptop by 5 feet at least.)

Also, I have never made an introduction thread when I first joined TLS like in 09? OH HEY I JUST REALIZED THAT IF I HAVE WAITED A MONTH AND 5 DAYS I I COULD HAVE TOTALLY MADE THIS THREAD ON 5/27 AND IT'D BE 5 YEARS TO THE DAY SINCE I HAVE JOINED TLS but oh well. :trainermon: All in all, let us pretend this is a hello thread, a temporary good bye thread and a hello again thread.

Time for me to go back to my usual one post a week thing, hahaha.

Last edited:

Ghost X

I question you, Red. I question you. I throw lots of questions in your general direction. For instance, are you a fan of insurmountable quantities of caffeine by chance? You sound a wee bit erratic. More so than usual. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm like that when I get excited on the rare occasion.

Also, welcome back :awesome:.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Caffeine is my mistress. My terrible, terrible mistress. To be with caffeine denies me from my true love, sleep. But no, I haven't had any caffeine in the past few days.

Last week though. Lived off of 5 Hour Energy, energy drinks, coffee and soda. NEVER AGAIN. (maybe I'm still feeling that caffeine high from last week though.)

Ghost X

tumblr_me9r0pE0BH1qzjax2o1_500.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You did say you had studies an' shit, so we weren't worrying too much. :monster:
That said, there was no advance warning of your laptop dying - how rude!
Glad normal service has resumed anyway, take it easy and breathe. Welcome back an' shit. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
We have to make intro threads when we join this forum? Someone should've told me this 5 years ago. :monster:

Welcome back an' shit. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I didn't make no damn intro thrad, I just posted something mean in the LTD and assumed people would figure it out :awesome: Also, Red joined TLS on my birthday and that makes me smile <3

Anyway, welcome back Red. I was wondering where you've been a couple days ago, glad you're back an' shit :reapermon:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I thought you just didn't like us/me/them/y'all no moar when you stopped appearing on Skype ;3;

:glomp:

DID YOU PASS YOUR DEGREE

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Hello hello, i don't know why you say goodbye I say hello. :monster:

And 3 weeks? Pfft, that's nothing. I've been gone a month and 5 days, before coming back today.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
HELLO DOG

Destroying your laptop must have been dreadful for your studies??

Let's just say that all the backgrounds that I was revising so that the perspective wouldn't be screwy and storyboard projects went...poof. I may or may not have cried for 30 minutes straight when the Apple store said I would have to buy a new computer.

I thought you just didn't like us/me/them/y'all no moar when you stopped appearing on Skype ;3;

:glomp:

DID YOU PASS YOUR DEGREE

SKYPE LAGS EVERYTHING AND IT CAN GO BLOW ITSELF.

Kidding, I can't really run skype when I have photoshop, flash and a million other programs running at the same time.

Also I'm not sure if I'm going to graduate. Chairman of the department has final say in thesis grades and I'm afraid he'll look at mine and say "NO GRADUATION FOR U OLOLOLOL". (It's my greatest fear for the next couple of weeks)

Hello hello, i don't know why you say goodbye I say hello. :monster:

And 3 weeks? Pfft, that's nothing. I've been gone a month and 5 days, before coming back today.

Then go make your own "HERRO I AM BACK" thrad and don't brag about your absence length in mine? :trainermon:

Top Bottom