Hello! New Here

UmbraTsuki

Cloud Strife Protection Squad
AKA
Kei
Hey! My name's Kei, or you can call me Umbra or really whatever you want to call me ngl. I've used the Lifestream site before for its FFVII timeline as a resource, but I didn't realize it had forums until today! I figured I'd join in and check it out.

I'm a long-time Final Fantasy fan (my dad played FFVIII when I was growing up and I watched him play all the time), but I only played FFVII recently. I'm playing both that and Crisis Core. I really love Kingdom Hearts as well, but funnily enough, FF was what got me into that series.

I love to draw and write, and I draw a lot of fanart. Like, everything I draw is fanart, hahaha. I might be getting back into writing fanfiction as well.

I've never joined any FF-based forums before, so I'm excited to see how this goes. I love talking to people, so feel free to talk to me.

It's nice to meet you all!

BforB

Too Angry™
AKA
B
Welcome to the forums, Umbra! Enjoy your stay and we would love for you to share some of your fanart/fanfic work whenever you're keen to show it! :-)

UmbraTsuki

AKA
Kei
Thank you all!!
I'll definitely check out those links. Probably sooner rather than later since I know how the game ends anyway (and I'm almost done!), haha.

And I'd love to share my art/writing eventually! I'll try to become active here first and then see :)

Let me introduce myself so we know each other better. Myself Dipal. I am an IT engineer and have completed my education from IT hub. I am here to learn tranding topic. Although, I have some knowledge, I feel that it is not sufficient enough to survive in this competitive market. Hoping to learn more from this forum.

AKA
Fancy
OI WE MET BRIEFLY ON DISCORD :kermit: :watchingu:
So, you already know that I think you’re cool people! (。・ω・。)ノ
Hope to continue seeing you around! :properhug: Hyped for the art thread should it ever popped up. The preview I saw on Discord was delightful!!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Let me introduce myself so we know each other better. Myself Dipal. I am an IT engineer and have completed my education from IT hub. I am here to learn tranding topic. Although, I have some knowledge, I feel that it is not sufficient enough to survive in this competitive market. Hoping to learn more from this forum.
oH SHIT I JUST REALISED, I DONT KNOW *ANYTHING* ABOUT TRANDING TOPIC! :O

Also welcome to TLS Umbra! :monster:

UmbraTsuki

AKA
Kei
Thank you all!! It's nice to meet everyone :)

(Also good to see you again on here, Fancy! Thank you again omg !!!)

And wow, I know absolutely nothing about IT stuff hahaha (I am a dog trainer actually for work, so all I do is.. that and drawing/writing fandom stuff all the time) but Dipal, I hope you're able to learn more here like you want! It sounds cool O:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Hello! A lot of us are, or have been, away at Kupocon for a few days now, so you've had fewer welcome messages then normal, but rest assured that you are no less welcome than normal. :) See you around!

Top Bottom