Hello, newbie here!

MissPlasticFlower

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Heya, I'm MissPlasticFlower. ^__^

Um, what to write... Currently I'm a college student studying Television, and I have hopes to become a video editor someday and see my name in the credits of a movie. So in the meantime I do fmving which I've been doing for about... 5/6 years.

I like playing video games like Final Fantasy, which is kinda obvious signing up to this forum and all. My favourite Final Fantasy's are VII and X-2 but there isn't a Final Fantasy that I've played which I disliked. :moar: I'm also a huuge Kingdom Hearts fan. I also play some other games but because I'm writing an intro I can't remember for the life of me what their called. :P

I'm also a Batman fan. Movies, tv shows, comics whatever. I like it. <3

Er... I also listen to a wide variety of music - rock-dance-pop-jpop-cpop-kpop-techno-dubstep-r'n'b- etc.

And I think that about sums it up for now. I just hope to have fun here and not be too annoying. ^_^

Kikki

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myPEACEFULsanctuary
Heya, I'm MissPlasticFlower. ^__^

Um, what to write... Currently I'm a college student studying Television, and I have hopes to become a video editor someday and see my name in the credits of a movie. So in the meantime I do fmving which I've been doing for about... 5/6 years.

I like playing video games like Final Fantasy, which is kinda obvious signing up to this forum and all. My favourite Final Fantasy's are VII and X-2 but there isn't a Final Fantasy that I've played which I disliked. :moar: I'm also a huuge Kingdom Hearts fan. I also play some other games but because I'm writing an intro I can't remember for the life of me what their called. :P

I'm also a Batman fan. Movies, tv shows, comics whatever. I like it. <3

Er... I also listen to a wide variety of music - rock-dance-pop-jpop-cpop-kpop-techno-dubstep-r'n'b- etc.

And I think that about sums it up for now. I just hope to have fun here and not be too annoying. ^_^

LIES! ALL DAMN LIES!

Lol JK, Nice to see you <3 :excited:

MissPlasticFlower

Lv. 25 Adventurer
This part got me particularly interesting. Welcome, and enjoy yourself around here. I'm a big movie freak so I think its kind of cool your career choice. <3 ^_^

You wouldn't be a Kingdom Heart fan too by any chance? :awesome:

Heh, I wanted to work at any job that involved movies for years until I decide to focus on the editing since I love watching movies so much. <3

Top Bottom