• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello TLS this is Kupocon London calling

Lex

Administrator
Some photographs coming soon however I would like to say that we won the quiz for the second year running with 43.5 points vs 39.5 points.

North American KupoCon attendees need to step their shit right up since they've never won a quiz.

Anyway we are having a fabulous time but please spare a thought for Force Stealer who I believe is legit the only mod left on TLS at this precious time.

We've handed out a bunch of TLS wristbands and generally had a good time.

Please behave x

ForceStealer

Double Growth
North American KupoCon attendees need to step their shit right up since they've never won a quiz.

We didn't get get our own table in Newark, we were just dispersed throughout the room.

Probably because Lith was macking on Ray Chase and not with us to claim a table :monster:

But I think you and I together would make a pretty good team. 1st and 2nd in the ff music quiz, after all :P

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Please behave x

NO

zpK3j0f.gif

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Probably because Lith was macking on Ray Chase and not with us to claim a table :monster:

HEY THERE NOW

THOSE ARE SOME SRS ACCUSATIONS

Who am I kidding. Yeah, I was trying to chat him up. YOU WOULD TOO DAMMIT! :kermitu:

AND I KNEW THE ANSWER TO THAT FFXII QUESTION SO NYEH

I'm sorry but when given the choice of a quiz or Ray Chase always choose Ray Chase it's true

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

Get your disappointment ready cause there's zero chance we'll win in Vancouver unless Ite has some super FF knowledgeable friends that could join our team making up for the lack of Force and Lith.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I threw those wristbands behind me as soon as we won, wanted to make it rain with TLS love <3

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Seriously enjoyed it this year, more of a chilled, hang out vibe :monster:

Always an immense privilege and pleasure to spend time with TLS folks. I've been mostly absent from forum life for the last year and still received a welcome as warm as Mo's didgeridoo between my bumcheeks during the conga....wait what!? :closedmonster:

Seriously though, you are wonderful people and I'm so fucking proud and grateful to know you all, kupocon attendees and forumites alike. I've never been a part of a community as relaxed and welcoming and extremely fucking motivated as TLS.

Cheers peeps, it was real, again. <3

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Is there like, a folder or something where I can see all the pics in one place? Facebook is a cunt.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh hey I was there too :monster:

I knew the question about BC! I totally contributed to the quiz :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
I've been meaning to write in this thread since Sunday but this week has been cray cray so far so I haven't sat down with my own laptop since last week.

Anyway for me this year was even better than last year. I wasn't really anxious at all, I just showed up, met great people and had a blast. That's pretty much all I can say. It was a break from everything else going on in my life, it was all about chatting, and eating, and pubbing, and Final Fantasy.

Oh, and best. surprise. ever. MARCUS. That was such an epic way to kick off the weekend! Basically he'd kept telling me he couldn't go, so I wasn't expecting him to show up at all. Guess who hid in the toilet as I showed up at the bar... then gives me the biggest hug ever. I couldn't believe my eyes. Sorry nobody won the bet you guys had going on how many times I would hit him, I would never hit my UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSS :joy:

Seeing Carlie was insane, how much have we spoken on Skype? And there she was, in person.

Man, I just, I can't. It was all great. All of you were great. Seeing new faces: Minato, Cacti, Flare, in addition to you guys I've met before. I'm not going to name any more names because this post will take forever to write. I just want to say, thanks for letting me spend the time with you. I love you all. <3

Oh and also I vaguely recall speaking to Liam Mulvey while hammered :lol: That was probably right after I got my photo taken with cowboy!Tifa. One of many excellent cosplays for the day. There was even a Fran and Balthier this time. And another Fran which had what I'd consider the best Fran ears ever. And Basch. He lives.

It truly was #finalfantastic.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Oh dear lord, Marcus turning up was so fucking fantastic. He literally came up behind me, asked if the seat next to me was taken, I said no, then stopped. Looked out of the side of my eye. I leapt into his arms and called him a Geordie bastard. :monster:

I can't wait to do this again <3

Fangu

Great Old One
Flint posted this video in the FB group chat we've been using for the trip. To me it really is the best way to sum up this weekend.

1:30 tho.

Lex

Administrator
Unfortunately that song has slightly sinister connotations for me because it's used as a "he's not actually dead/ he got away" plot device in the TV show Castle numerous times after they think they've caught a serial killer.

The sentiment tho <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
So much love from you dudes, you make my soul sing and lady parts throb. :awesome:
It's been wildly high and low for me this week but nonetheless incredible. I can't wait for the Brum event in September.

fullmetalraz

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hey everyone I joined your table inadvertently by tagging along with two other people because i'm super socially anxious and have trouble talking to new people and I felt so welcome! I had a really good time and you were all such awesome people, I hope to join you again next year. I was the one who suggested the title for the FFX-2 track was "Machina", I was half right! It ended up being "The Machina Faction".

I've now joined the forums on recommendation from one of you!

(I was also the Noel Kreiss cosplayer during the day)

Top Bottom