• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello TLS this is Kupocon London calling

Fangu

Great Old One
Ohi it's you!! Happy you joined the forums! It was really nice meeting you, I'm the drunk blonde who kept offering you wine :lol:

Oh, and the two people you were with we met at Mind the Pom last year, so you're now officially ONE OF US :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Hey everyone I joined your table inadvertently by tagging along with two other people because i'm super socially anxious and have trouble talking to new people and I felt so welcome! I had a really good time and you were all such awesome people, I hope to join you again next year. I was the one who suggested the title for the FFX-2 track was "Machina", I was half right! It ended up being "The Machina Faction".

I've now joined the forums on recommendation from one of you!

(I was also the Noel Kreiss cosplayer during the day)

That was me :monster:

Welcome and thanks for joining! Feel free to stick around if you like the place <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
i'm super socially anxious and have trouble talking to new people and I felt so welcome!

This is TLS life. :awesome: I was the chubby Aeris cosplayer with the fangs. :lol: Welcome to the forum, note the versatility of the :monster: and use it regularly. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome to the forums, Raz! Please feel free to stick around, I did and these are some of the best people you could find <3

I was also the one leading the last conga and made it rain with TLS wristbands when we won the quiz. Thanks for the input! :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
So I've finally just arrived home for the first time since this trip began, signalling the end of Kupocon for me. It's been a very, very long almost two weeks.

For those I only saw at the beginning of this trip, you won't know that this has been the single hardest week of my life, and that I have so many regrets about coming on it to begin with. The start of this trip when I first saw you all, feels so far away.
This isn't the time for that.

I managed to meet and spend time with some amazing people, creating memories that I will rely on to illuminate this difficult time for me.

Marcus. I am over the moon you were able to make it and surprise some people. Having you in my room and around some of my best friends reminded me why it was so easy to get on with you to begin with. To the next holiday for us!

Crash. I will never, ever, ever forget how you basically spent a whole day laughing at the thought of accidently killing me, and how later that day I actually full-on fainted and the guilt came down upon you.
You've been so great this whole trip to me and I'll be up your way soon for a rematch at mario kart.

Kev. You're a little shite. Nobody makes me laugh more than you in this community (I think you're tied with Octo actually) and it sickens me it's been a year since we last met. You're amazing to have along for the ride.

Lex & Fangu. I am so glad we got to repeat our tradition of laughing at all the fools that went to bed and continue drinking early into the morning. This time we nabbed Carlie for the ride. Same again next time?

Mage & Yop. Hnghhh you guys. I just can't even. Love you so much as surrogate parents and general bad influences. WE WERE IN A SEX SHOP AND MAGE GOT TOLD OFF BY THE STAFF FOR WHIPPING YOPS ASS.

Mo I will never forget you asking me, at 2am, in a genuinely serious and concerned tone "Joe, when's this orgy happening cos I just realised it's getting really late."
SO CONCERNED

Roger. I love you dude. You are the goodest boy and you make my heart swell. When I answered a random call from the Netherlands and it was you on a plane, my heart almost burst upon hearing your voice.

Cacti. Man you already know how I feel about you. You'll probably be the next person from TLS I end up seeing (if flights stay this cheap) and we will make up for lost time.

To the rest, I love you too. And finally.

Carlie. You have been my rock. I never honestly thought I would need you as much as I did this week, but I did. And by fuck were you not the best friend a guy could ask for.
After you walked through security at the airport this morning I had to blindly stumble to a chair as tears became me. I bawled my fucking eyes out.
You have literally been holding me up these last four days and I don't know what I would have done or where I would be now without you. I will never be able to do for you what you've done for me, but I will always be here. And I'll never forget <3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oh no fuck you, you're not going to make me cry in a fucking airport.

I love you so much Joe. :loveglomp:

When I get home tomorrow I will love the fuck out of you people.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Oh fuck, guys... seeing you all emotional is making me... EMOTIONAL

I wasn't even there but FUCK

I FUCKING LOVE ALL OF YOU

I'm sorry you all getting the KupoCon blues right now.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
WE WERE IN A SEX SHOP AND MAGE GOT TOLD OFF BY THE STAFF FOR WHIPPING YOPS ASS.

Mo I will never forget you asking me, at 2am, in a genuinely serious and concerned tone "Joe, when's this orgy happening cos I just realised it's getting really late."
SO CONCERNED

Besides all the Kupofeels, these sound like the single two best moments to have happened and I wish there were pics (or maybe there are and y'all are holding back). Nay, I DEMAND PICS now that y'all are home.

:'( It sounds like such a fun time and as long as Kupocon continues to grow and we continue to stay tight, I WILL make it to a UK one one year (now that kids are off the table, moneys for trips will be a plenty!). That's my bucketlist anyway... to do a UK and hopefully a NY Kupocon. Mr Channy might be on board for UK... he says NY is trash and we'll get mugged though :monster:

ANYWAY despite whatever sadness there was I'm glad you guys had a gay ol' time and can't wait to see more pics as they're unearthed.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Joe said:
WE WERE IN A SEX SHOP AND MAGE GOT TOLD OFF BY THE STAFF FOR WHIPPING YOPS ASS.

I coulda sworn we were never going to speak of this again. :monster:

Seriously though, I wish I could've stayed in Landan longer to mother the shit out of you fuckers, you fail at adulting hilariously.

Also I told my Mom what Mo said about the orgy and she declared that we all ought to take up gardening. :lol:

Fangu

Great Old One
So when people have somewhat recovered from the Kupocon Blues, are we in for a post-Kupocon voice orgy party? :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Fuck yes, I miss you guys. I was sadly the first one to go home. :(

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Can non participants crash? :monster:

Mr Channy...says NY is trash and we'll get mugged though :monster:

If Tenny, Carlie, and I can make our way around NYC at 2-3 in the morning with no issue, I think you and Mr. Channy will be juuuuust fine. :awesomonster:

He’s not very supportive of NY and has zero interest to ever go there. I may end up going by myself in which case I will be thoroughly neurotic and be clinging to someone out of fear the whole time. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I NEVER AGREED TO THIS

OR THAT ONE PICTURE WHERE SHE'S RIDING ME

WHICH I CAN ONLY PRESUME HAS BEEN DELETED FOREVER LIKE YOU GUYS PROMISED

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You mean the three or four pictures where I was riding you and totally isn't my profile pic on facefuck now? :D

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Can non participants crash? :monster:

Mr Channy...says NY is trash and we'll get mugged though :monster:

If Tenny, Carlie, and I can make our way around NYC at 2-3 in the morning with no issue, I think you and Mr. Channy will be juuuuust fine. :awesomonster:

He’s not very supportive of NY and has zero interest to ever go there. I may end up going by myself in which case I will be thoroughly neurotic and be clinging to someone out of fear the whole time. :monster:

Meet us in NYC. :megusta:

You'll be totally fine, I will protect you! :salute:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
tenor.gif

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I think there is a separate thread about a meet up in Birmingham if your interested fullmetal

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Straight-up trufax; I still have a lump on my melon from hitting the ceiling thirty feet above the floor. :monster:

@ Fullmetalraz: We're gonna be in Brum (it's my city dammit!) in September, if you've not gotten a ticket you can probably bag one in the inevitable buy and sell thread on Facebook. I'm cosplaying again, gonna make as many FF characters look as goofy as I can. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
While is good to be back in my own comfy bed and having sun again I've been feeling sad since I came back on Monday. I keep expecting Joe, Sara, Roger and Cacti to walk through the door to hang out. I rarely make emotional or long posts and the trip had is good and bad but I feel I have to tell you guys I love you and it was one of the best, most meaningful experiences of my life.

Yop & Mage - Our TLS parents, you guys are awesome. Yop you lovely tsundere Dutchman, it was amazing to finally meet you after all these years and rubbing your beard several times, that thing is majestic. Mage you're just one awesome, fabulous bitch and you can mother us any time. I hope we get to hang out more next year and I'm so glad your cat go through ok. I will never forget the sex shop, no it wasn't Sara or me who got in trouble even though we like touching things, it was Mage.

Mo - We didn't get a chance to interact much but you're awesome and you looked so endearingly confused during the card game at the pub and my explanation probably didn't help at all.

Alan - It was so good to see you again man and to properly hang out this time, you're such a sweetheart. We didn't get to orgy in your bed, I hope we can change that in Vancouver.

Kevin - You fucking delightful funny Irish, you're one of those people that's so easy to get along with. We were all so sad when you left, it was like we lost an important part of us. You had some of the best moments in the trip, the death by dynamite in the card game, your hair flip with Jon was majestic and I loved our Power Rangers discussion.

Fangu - Girl we finally got to meet, it was so cool after all these years chatting on skype and then there we were. Thanks for all the wine, you know the way to a woman's heart. I'm still laughing at our Sunday breakfast after KupoCon and you ordered a pizza, took one bite of it and essentially went:

giphy.gif

Roger - We known each other for a couple of years now but we never really had a chance to properly interact before the trip and I'm so glad we got a chance to because you're one of the sweetest person I've ever met but you can also do some sick burns. When you got on the plane and called Joe I was sitting next to him and my heart just melted.

Who the fuck is Cacti? Turns out he's an awesome and super nice guy. I didn't really have any expectations about you going into the trip because our limited interactions but now I can honestly call you a friend. And my friend I will introduce you to the awesomeness that is Avatar.

Marcus & Ami -Well you two we finally got to reunite, took a while but we got there. Ami you not recognizing Marcus when he arrived is still a highlight and Marcus your excitement about surprising Fangu was adorable.

Lex - I'm not sure there's much to say here that you don't already know. I love you, you've been my best friend for a very long time, we laugh, we bicker, we gossip, we play etc. I'm still mad that I was in the bathroom when you arrived.

Sara - Holy shitballs girl, by far the biggest surprise of the trip. Is a shame we hadn't really interacted before but you seemed really cool, Joe and Lex said you were awesome and I was going to like you but fucking hell did not expect how easy it was to click with you. I said jokingly on discord about a week before the trip when you were shitting on GoT if you wanted to be my best friend but like now I really mean it, girl you're the shit. Is sad that we can only hang out once or twice a year but at the same time it might be for the best, I don't think Joe could survive us together for extended periods of time. And P.S. you can share a bed with me again any time.

ptUHBON.gif

Joe - For the sake of our emotions lets just leave it at your my best friend, I love you, I will always be there for you. Anything you want, I'm here.

Top Bottom