Hello To You...

Relaya

Rookie Adventurer
Long time lurker, (both on here and in real life - the tribulations of being an introvert :awesomonster:) new time registrant.

The first RPG that I remember coming across was VII. I would watch my brother play through it, completely enthralled, before it became the first FF game that I would complete myself a few years later. It's been something of a love affair ever since with X and XV being other favourites of mine for very different reasons.

Much like many of you here I am more than excited for FFVIIR. I'm not quite sure how to put it into words except: Cue waking up each day wondering if this is the day that it arrives.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the forums and thank you for reading/ having me!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I always look at how many "guests" are here, lurking in the shadows. I'm glad you've decided to join us!

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I like your Reno avatar :D

I always look at how many "guests" are here, lurking in the shadows. I'm glad you've decided to join us!

Some of those are bots (for search engines), but I'm sure a good amount of them are lurkers. There was a time from 2016-2018 where I went kinda dormant and just lurked.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I like your Reno avatar :D

Some of those are bots (for search engines), but I'm sure a good amount of them are lurkers. There was a time from 2016-2018 where I went kinda dormant and just lurked.
First 5 years I was a member here I only posted maybe 30 times. Remake finally got me out of my shell for better or worse.

Top Bottom