• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello To You...

Relaya

Rookie Adventurer
Long time lurker, (both on here and in real life - the tribulations of being an introvert :awesomonster:) new time registrant.

The first RPG that I remember coming across was VII. I would watch my brother play through it, completely enthralled, before it became the first FF game that I would complete myself a few years later. It's been something of a love affair ever since with X and XV being other favourites of mine for very different reasons.

Much like many of you here I am more than excited for FFVIIR. I'm not quite sure how to put it into words except: Cue waking up each day wondering if this is the day that it arrives.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the forums and thank you for reading/ having me!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I always look at how many "guests" are here, lurking in the shadows. I'm glad you've decided to join us!

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I like your Reno avatar :D

I always look at how many "guests" are here, lurking in the shadows. I'm glad you've decided to join us!

Some of those are bots (for search engines), but I'm sure a good amount of them are lurkers. There was a time from 2016-2018 where I went kinda dormant and just lurked.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I like your Reno avatar :D

Some of those are bots (for search engines), but I'm sure a good amount of them are lurkers. There was a time from 2016-2018 where I went kinda dormant and just lurked.
First 5 years I was a member here I only posted maybe 30 times. Remake finally got me out of my shell for better or worse.

Top Bottom