• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello!

Reina

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hi!

I haven't done an intro post for a forum in a long time so forgive me if this falls a bit flat.

Nice to meet you all, I'm a long time FF fan (VII, X, XII and XIV being my faves) and gamer in general, as well as a lover of tech, anime and all that usual good stuff.

Whilst I am lucky to have a friend group who also like the games, as someone who loves the Compilation of VII as a whole I'd really love to discuss the games on a deeper level, including Remake. I think it would be really enjoyable to be able to discuss them in depth with people who know about the existence of the ultimania's for example. Also I'd just love to be active again on a forum and chat about things!

This isn't actually my first time here, I was semi-active in FF fandom around 10ish years ago as a teenager and posted a handful of times on here, so I was happy to discover this place is still alive and kicking!

I am looking forward to being more active, this time as someone older and wiser :)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Lali-ho!

tumblr_ptzidfsMy01uarh78o2_500.gifv

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Welcome (back) to the forums Reina! You picked a good time to rock up since most folks have completed Remake (I haven't, lol) and are waiting for Intergrade to drop. :awesome:

Top Bottom