• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Hello, forums. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

You can call me Ame (shortened version of "amethyst"). I' m a huge video game fan and have been playing Final Fantasy since I was about sixteen ( two, almost three years now), my first game being Final Fantasy VII. Since then I have played I, III, VIII, and X, VII: Crisis Core, and VII: Dirge of Cerberus (only a little, though). VII is still my favorite (surprise, surprise). I've also seen Advent Children (Complete).

I'm glad to make your acquaintance, and I look forward to... discussing the fine points of gaming with all of you? (Yeah, let's just go with that.)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Hehe. Welcome to the Forums, Ame. =D Nice to see a new member, as always. Post lots, mmkay? ♥♥♥

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I recognize the name. Are you from the CT Forum, or a fanfiction writer by any chance?

I have signed up for the CT forums a couple months ago, but haven't gotten on since and didn't post anything.

I have written some fanfiction (cloti, of course) and posted it on LiveJournal and Fanfiction.net. Maybe those are where you know my username from?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh, kickass a friendship cookie! Oh, you joined the CT Forums? Even though you haven't posted, I hope the Forum looks nice to you at least. >_< You should post your work there sometime, I bet anyone would love to read it, especially if it is Cloti of course. c:

crack

Donator
I think I recognize the username from the Fanfiction Rants community over at Livejournal - I lurk there regularly, and I think you had a very sort entry about the difference between the spelling of two words.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
It does look nice. I just signed up one day, got busy, and forgot to go back. XP

I'm on it right now, though, trying to post the mandatory introduction thread that I should have done when I signed up last year. >.>'

Oooh! I can post fanfiction there? Awesome.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I think I recognize the username from the Fanfiction Rants community over at Livejournal - I lurk there regularly, and I think you had a very sort entry about the difference between the spelling of two words.

LOL. That was me. (Actually, I got in trouble one of the mods for its length. >.>' I forgot the "must be a rant" rule.) *facepalm*

I can't believe you can remember me from there!

Last edited:

crack

Donator
LOL. That was me. (Actually, I got in trouble one of the mods for its length. >.>' I forgot the "must be a rant" rule. *facepalm*

I can't believe you can remember me from there!
I actually can't believe it either, my memory is horrible. :awesome: But, I remember I laughed when I read your post, especially because of how short the message was. XD

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I actually can't believe it either, my memory is horrible. :awesome: But, I remember I laughed when I read your post, especially because of how short the message was. XD

I swear that I'm literate and can write sentences that aren't just composed of two words... (Hey, I did it!)

crack

Donator
I swear that I'm literate and can write sentences that aren't just composed of two words... (Hey, I did it!)

I'll take your word for that. :monster:

Also, yes, you are allowed to post fanfiction there - just as long as it's posted in the right section, of course.

Top Bottom