Hello.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Hello, forums. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

You can call me Ame (shortened version of "amethyst"). I' m a huge video game fan and have been playing Final Fantasy since I was about sixteen ( two, almost three years now), my first game being Final Fantasy VII. Since then I have played I, III, VIII, and X, VII: Crisis Core, and VII: Dirge of Cerberus (only a little, though). VII is still my favorite (surprise, surprise). I've also seen Advent Children (Complete).

I'm glad to make your acquaintance, and I look forward to... discussing the fine points of gaming with all of you? (Yeah, let's just go with that.)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Hehe. Welcome to the Forums, Ame. =D Nice to see a new member, as always. Post lots, mmkay? ♥♥♥

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I recognize the name. Are you from the CT Forum, or a fanfiction writer by any chance?

I have signed up for the CT forums a couple months ago, but haven't gotten on since and didn't post anything.

I have written some fanfiction (cloti, of course) and posted it on LiveJournal and Fanfiction.net. Maybe those are where you know my username from?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh, kickass a friendship cookie! Oh, you joined the CT Forums? Even though you haven't posted, I hope the Forum looks nice to you at least. >_< You should post your work there sometime, I bet anyone would love to read it, especially if it is Cloti of course. c:

crack

Donator
I think I recognize the username from the Fanfiction Rants community over at Livejournal - I lurk there regularly, and I think you had a very sort entry about the difference between the spelling of two words.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
It does look nice. I just signed up one day, got busy, and forgot to go back. XP

I'm on it right now, though, trying to post the mandatory introduction thread that I should have done when I signed up last year. >.>'

Oooh! I can post fanfiction there? Awesome.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I think I recognize the username from the Fanfiction Rants community over at Livejournal - I lurk there regularly, and I think you had a very sort entry about the difference between the spelling of two words.

LOL. That was me. (Actually, I got in trouble one of the mods for its length. >.>' I forgot the "must be a rant" rule.) *facepalm*

I can't believe you can remember me from there!

Last edited:

crack

Donator
LOL. That was me. (Actually, I got in trouble one of the mods for its length. >.>' I forgot the "must be a rant" rule. *facepalm*

I can't believe you can remember me from there!
I actually can't believe it either, my memory is horrible. :awesome: But, I remember I laughed when I read your post, especially because of how short the message was. XD

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I actually can't believe it either, my memory is horrible. :awesome: But, I remember I laughed when I read your post, especially because of how short the message was. XD

I swear that I'm literate and can write sentences that aren't just composed of two words... (Hey, I did it!)

crack

Donator
I swear that I'm literate and can write sentences that aren't just composed of two words... (Hey, I did it!)

I'll take your word for that. :monster:

Also, yes, you are allowed to post fanfiction there - just as long as it's posted in the right section, of course.

Top Bottom