Hello!

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Hi! I've been lurking on here for quite a while, so I figured I should bite the bullet and sign up. Hopefully that doesn't sound creepy.

VII was the first FF I ever played through, but I would have to say that my favorite is IX.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
IX is fantastic, and I very much approve of your avatar. Welcome! :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Creepy is always welcome. Hello, hello. and IX is a fine choice!

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I was about to say, HOLY FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SISTER

then I realized my sister has never played a single video game in her life but hello and welcome!

Ghost X

e71d_minecraft_creeper.jpg

That's right, I'm watching you. I won't have any TLS member exploding behind me unexpectedly. If such a thing occurs anyway, welcome until then =).

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I've been lurking on here for quite a while, so I figured I should bite the bullet and sign up. Hopefully that doesn't sound creepy.

I think this is actually one of the most common ways that we get new members, is when one of our non-member lurkers says "fuckit" and joins up. :awesomonster:

Have fun in the forums!

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
^It's true. Wonder why it takes so long or what finally flips the switch.

What's the thought process, Lyra? :monster:

Tbh, I think I waited so long because I was a little intimidated. Most of the people here make fantastic comments. I was worried I would sound derpish in comparison.

Also I couldn't come up with a username. Not sure why I thought a vague Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver reference would be a good idea. :monster:

(I used a cookie monster. I fit in now, yes?)

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
That's actually really comforting. I was a little worried that I would be exiled from this forum because of my derpishness.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Tbh, I think I waited so long because I was a little intimidated. Most of the people here make fantastic comments. I was worried I would sound derpish in comparison.

Oh we have a huge range of derpiness, I think you'll fall somewhere near the better range of the spectrum

I think you'll do just fine

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Greetings & Salutations, Lyra! Nice to have you here.

I think you seem to be fitting in just fine! Your proper use of :monster: is quite a step forward in becoming familiar with the ways of things here! :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Top Bottom