Help Wanted for FanFiction:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I'm working on a Transformers related fanfiction and I would appreciate a beta reader/editor.

Someone who's knowledgeable in the subject, if possible; being constructively critical is important.

I want to improve both this particular story as well as my writing all together.

I'm looking towards an update/chapter once a week, though I'm negotiable on the schedule.

You can reply here, and I'll send a note; I'm ready to start pretty much right away.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I can't beta to save my life, and I don't know much about Transformers (except the 80's movie which my brother made me watch 9000 times as a child) but I wanted to say hat's off for doing it anyway. Have you tried looking for betas on tumblr or LJ or similar? That would be your best bet I think :)

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
There hasn't been a Transformer cartoon that I've watched more then a few episodes, and I've only really looked up facts too better understand Beast Wars and Beast Machines. Watched the Rifftrax versions of the dumb movies tho.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'm a very active fanfiction driver, but not very familiar with Transformers. My best recommendation would be looking for a beta reader on fanfiction.net.

Another writer in the fold! Yay!

However, I too know nothing about Transformers. If you go to ff.net you will find people in the fandom who like to beta. I'm sure you also know of fandom sites for Trtansformers like this one. Have you tried asking there?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Thanks guys. :) I'll check out fanfiction (and yes, I am aware they do have a beta reader request feature - whatever they call it.) There's also another writer I can check out; he's done some work for me, and perhaps he'll be willing. Either way, thanks again. I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom