Here for the reunion.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
You’re already clones!! lol

Welcome back to the fandom. What’s your FF7 story, stranger? Did you come via the OG, the movie, Crisis Core perhaps? Have you played Remake and who’s your favourite character?

Imperial Black

Rookie Adventurer
You’re already clones!! lol

Welcome back to the fandom. What’s your FF7 story, stranger? Did you come via the OG, the movie, Crisis Core perhaps? Have you played Remake and who’s your favourite character?

I've been with the franchise since 97, hell of a year but what's that, 24 years? heh!

I have yet to get down and dirty with the remake, it's why I'm here. Bright eyed, bushy tailed and oiled up from head to toe.

Favourite character?

The old timer in rocket town was a riot. Everybody walking around with self important origin stories brooding away and he's Just standing around talking shit to anyone who will listen, then when he feels guilty or maybe it's because he decides you're cool AF, he hands you this big fuck off sword. He just struck me as arguably one of the most straight up no bullshit characters in the game, and I can appreciate that. I'd buy him a pint for sure.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Bright eyed, bushy tailed and oiled up from head to toe.
pure-danny-devito.gif

You've already taken the hardest step...maximum lubrication.

Welcome!

Top Bottom