Hero Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Awww! the baby is telling us something! Quick! someone get the video cam! she's gonna walk!! O: Clo-ti? what is this? CRIKEY! I think she's trying to communicate with us!

kunoichi

dead
^ she's gonna kill you for saying that ya know... Lol >on topic> so how long before another title change then?

A

Great Old One
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=372.msg19458#msg19458 date=1234966382]
Awww! the baby is telling us something! Quick! someone get the video cam! she's gonna walk!! O: Clo-ti? what is this? CRIKEY! I think she's trying to communicate with us!
[/quote]
You don't know what Cloti is?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=372.msg19509#msg19509 date=1234985507]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Cloud x Tifa. I am an avid fan of such pairing. I was messing with your buttons because you're such a baby. :monster:

On topic then. Can we rename the banned members as "An Hero"?

A

Great Old One
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=372.msg19529#msg19529 date=1234986333]
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=372.msg19509#msg19509 date=1234985507]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Cloud x Tifa. I am an avid fan of such pairing. I was messing with your buttons because you're such a baby. :monster:

On topic then. Can we rename the banned members as "An Hero"?
[/quote]
Wow, so at least you know some stuff.

And uh, I still have a lot of posts to get to Epic Member. :< Is anyone higher then Epic Member yet?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
"Some"? Oh now, Cloti's a religion yeah? Pip pip on making it as such! ;D

A

Great Old One
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=372.msg19538#msg19538 date=1234986753]
"Some"? Oh now, Cloti's a religion yeah? Pip pip on making it as such! ;D
[/quote]
... Cloti isn't a religion. D:< What are you?

And get back on topic, before I hit you with a frying pan.

I like the idea of An Hero for a banned member; it's hilarious!

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Don't worry about what rank your at, it doesn't really matter anyway.

I think Mako already changed the titles, and An Hero was one of them, iirc.

As Yop said, stay on topic pl0x.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll check posthaste. Wait, I'll ban all of you lot and see if your title changes, :monster:.

There doesn't seem to be a banned membergroup, or not that I've found. So :/ @ that. But 'Eyes might know more, I'm confused with the ACP as well.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, there is no Banned member group, like in vBulletin.

People recommended making a "An Hero" usergroup for banned members but sadly it can't be done. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=372.msg19094#msg19094 date=1234899274]
[quote author=V link=topic=372.msg19016#msg19016 date=1234883219]
I have no idea how some of you cunts manage to post so much.
[/quote]
You post a lot too.
[/quote]
Nowhere near as much as a bunch of the others. I'm top poster or near top poster on virtually every other site I post on, with the exceptions of the ones I haven't been active at long enough, but on here there's absolutely no way I'll catch up to some of these people.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
*Prince = Trust*

Hell yeah bitches. The Clown PRINCE of Crime Surpasses the Mako! WHO DO U TRUST? ME??? OR RODDY ABOVE ME!?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
[quote author=V link=topic=372.msg19702#msg19702 date=1235008798]Nowhere near as much as a bunch of the others. I'm top poster or near top poster on virtually every other site I post on, with the exceptions of the ones I haven't been active at long enough, but on here there's absolutely no way I'll catch up to some of these people.
[/quote]

Way to fail. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I just have cba here, :monster:.

unless you mean way to fail at having an actual social life, in which case yeah. :(

kunoichi

dead
The way people are going on about epic now, just doesn't make it sound....well, epic anymore >>.... Time to move on...

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Well we can't settle for a "HOKAGE MEMBER" or that Naruto shit now can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom