Hey all, good work on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm a long time Tom and Jerry fan but I enjoy Final Fantasy as well. I was looking for information on Advent Children Complete and, damn, someone told me to look here but I don't remember who it was.

So far this site looks very professional. I'll be hanging around here and there. Keep up the good work.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Awesome, we've managed to fool someone this site looks professional, :monster:. Welcome aboard, and Tom and Jerry became lame when they decided to make a new series of it.

I hear ya, nothing beats the Hanna Barbara cartoons. Especially the early ones with Mammy. Unfortunately by the time H&B came back to rescue the series they had to make them buddies to keep violence down in Saturday morning cartoons. Nothing against friendship but it just didn't sit right with me.

Welcome! Hope you find this forum to be adequate. Oh, and you are not alone to consider this site professional. So that makes two of us whom have been fooled! :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Pussgetstheboot link=topic=212.msg4801#msg4801 date=1230682045]
I think it's the logo at the top. Mad props to whomever made it.
[/quote]

That would be either Pixel or Ravynne, I can't remember :monster:. We should probably put up a credits page on the frontpage, so credit is given where credit is due.

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=212.msg4920#msg4920 date=1230699620]
Welcome to TLS! :monster: Did you ever post on ACF by any chance?
[/quote]
I think I might have signed up at one point but I didn't post and if I did, it was rare. I don't really even go on forums that often and there's a good chance I'll forget about this one in a few days.

It's just there's no one at work, at home, or on this other forum I go to that's excited about ACC, so I figured I'd sign up here so I could discuss it.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Welcome to the forums! :) *waves* And, I love old (80s) cartoons myself. *thumbsup*

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ Puss: ACC was the reason I signed up at ACF as well. That was a while ago now. Man it's weird to think of how long we've been waiting for this. XD

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Pussgetstheboot link=topic=212.msg7069#msg7069 date=1231583863] So I noticed my avatar no longer works, should I just upload a new one elsewhere? [/quote]
wut?
Welcome an' shit :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Pussgetstheboot link=topic=212.msg7069#msg7069 date=1231583863]
So I noticed my avatar no longer works, should I just upload a new one elsewhere?
[/quote]

Yeah, that's probably the smart thing to do. You can also have it uploaded to TLS's own server, which is probably the most reliable thing to do.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And probably due to the server move. Try re-uploading it, might've gone wrong during the move or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom