• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hey Guys my name is Afro_M4N

Afro_M4N

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Afro
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. First and foremost I want to thank you for letting me join this forum. i just want to let everyone know I'm going live on twitch.tv I will be streaming this game for the first time. I may need some help tips or tricks to get me fully through the final fantasy 7 remake. one thing about this game when i was younger my parents couldn't afford it and at the time i couldn't read so it was kind of difficult to get the game. But as i got older i became fascinated with cloud. so this will be my first play through, so here is my link come and chill.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Others may disagree with me on this, but I don't think it's necessary that you do. But I still recommend on playing the OG because it gives a different experience from the Remake, and there are enough differences to support the notion that they're two distinct games. You might also find something to enjoy in the OG, too.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Others may disagree with me on this, but I don't think it's necessary that you do.

Nope, I totally agree with you. I've even told people that they should wait to play the OG, until the remake is fully complete. That way future parts aren't potentially ruined for them

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Welcome aboard! Echoing what others said, you don't need to play OG to play the Remake at all. They're alredy two different games and you can always play the OG someday. I'll watch your stream for a while.
Tip: you let your guard down too soon and often have your back exposed to enemies, practice dodging and remind where your enemies are located.

ETA: You're doing better! Keep it up!

Afro_M4N

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Afro
Welcome aboard! Echoing what others said, you don't need to play OG to play the Remake at all. They're alredy two different games and you can always play the OG someday. I'll watch your stream for a while.
Tip: you let your guard down too soon and often have your back exposed to enemies, practice dodging and remind where your enemies are located.

ETA: You're doing better! Keep it up!
Thanks for watching the stream this game is amazing

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Guess who's on twitch now? You got yourself a folllower. I got a bajillion screeshots thanks to you, man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom