• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hey guys: Thanks.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Maybe I'm acting a bit over my authority making this topic, because things like this are usually said as a group. However, I'm going to say all of this on behalf of everyone else.

Thanks, everyone. I remember when this community was still in the earliest stages over at FCF, nothing more than some discussion on a topic that people tosses around in their heads. Soon after, some serious plans were laid out, and before we knew it, TLS opened up for the first time. Old faces came out of the woodwork for support, and we started our little community, some hoping to finish what ACF started, others to outdo it entirely with our own.

It was a bit of a rough start, but before we knew it, we managed to scrape up all of the old Ultimania translations and establish ourselves as a neat little gathering of FF fans. Intelligent posters, solid FF discussion, and a true sense of community kept us rolling, picking up posters, more translations, and activity.

There were some bumps in the road, some rough spots, but now, here we are. We've gotten incredibly large compared to how we were. New FF coverage is translated and updated weekly, we've gained hundreds of members, and we're almost at 100,000 posts as you read this. We've gotten really far, and we continue to do so, and its thanks to every one of you. Kudos to the site staff, kudos to the moderating team, kudos to the donators, kudos to the translators, and kudos to all of you guys.

Seriously everyone, thanks.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I feel a group hug coming on lol.

I think this place has surpassed ACF and done things that most fansites havent achieved, and hopefully it'll continue:salute:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Idd, well done everyone. For all it's faults and hiccups we do have one pretty swish forum here. I approve mightily of it's development and the community that's built up here.

Now lets go get more members and 200'000 posts.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Idd, well done everyone. For all it's faults and hiccups we do have one pretty swish forum here. I approve mightily of it's development and the community that's built up here.

Now lets go get more members and 200'000 posts.

But it's not just the forums. The forums are only half of what's important, the full credit goes to the entirety of the site.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Entirely my bad, I meant to say site. It just came out as forum :monster: The intent was there.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
For once I agree with something mog's said. Good on ya mates. (whipping out the aussie accent)

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Nice post, MOG. :) I agree--thanks to all of you who have put their time and effort into making TLS a reputable FF news source and a strong community. I'm proud to be a member here. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Let's stop sucking each others dicks now though, before it gets gay :awesome:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I thought we were allowed to do it just once in this thread.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
You're welcome.

^_^

It's kind of you to take the time out to type all that MOG. It's really thoughtful of you to make this known, not saying anyone was doubting it.

:)

There are going to be rough periods, but as long as you guys who created and run the site stick together and stick beside the site, things should smooth out sooner or later.

Everything, living or non, goes through such.

Anyhow, you get 'thanked' by me. And you're welcome, for what small part I play. Here's to a great, positive future for TLS!

:joy:

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
This sounds like a giant after school special where everyone's learned a valuable lesson.

Golly gee everyone, I sure am glad we managed to do this as a team! :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
This is the part where someone says something and we all start laughing, and then freeze frame to the music playing aaaaand CLOSING THEME gogogo

Top Bottom