• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hey-Hey (Sugar, Honey And Don't Forget The Lard)!

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Hi all. I thought I'd join in formally having been following the forum for a while now. I went into overdrive after the most recent developments and just had to get involved.

I remember getting the game for Christmas in 1997 aged 11. It had been quite heavily marketed in the UK and when I received a Playstation shaped present I was desperate for it not to be FFVII as it didn't interest me (I was a Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Tekken and all the football games type player).

When the opening FMV started, I genuinely thought the disc wasn't working as it stayed on the star field for so long. Within a couple of hours, I was very much invested into Midgar and beyond, as I'm sure everyone else was.

The hell of Demon's Gate, the hours in the Battle Arena, the countless playthroughs since, it's hard to describe what this game is to me.

I cannot wait for all things remake related and hope to add a bit to the forum in the future!

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
Make yourself at home here.

Also, this is a total side-note, but I have only ever heard of people putting lard in tea in FF7. Is this actually a thing?

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Maybe it was another of those translation errors that no-one has ever spotted and assumed it was right because Palmer is a big old lump. Perhaps he just meant milk...?

Top Bottom