Hey-yo, new to the forums

abigail

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Abbie
I've been using tLS discord for a while and have been lurking on the forums for a bit. Before I could think of a way to introduce myself here.

I'm not new to FF or FF7 by a long shot. As I have a memory of being coached. by my mom, how to buy 99 potions for her on the NES before she went into another dungeon.

I have theories, i have stories. I want to post more than nothing going forward.

I have also been working on a Remake inspired fic since the end of May. though most of April 2020 was accidentally 3 weeks of research of Remake, and the Compilation. As I went over Remake streams often. and the parts of the compilation i had missed out on over the years.

I wrote a lot of words into a narrative before I even owned Remake, but that's another story.

tldr; I played ff7 and ff7r, and watched ACC. am aware of CC, BCC. And I have thoughts that i vicariously introduced into a fanfic, to see how my theories hold up in a narrative. that is also doing a couple of other things at the same time, because past me wanted to make editing that project hard on myself.

i dunno the ettiquette on external links. and this might count as self promo? but the first three chapters are up. and I am ready to poke around the forums to chat or dig deep into the theories

Top Bottom