hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murasame

Rookie Adventurer
Not that I'm in much of a position to welcome any people with my godly 4 posts I will anyway .:P

Hey there, hope you have fun.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Why does your username strike me as familiar...?

Anyhow, welcome to the group! :)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
A kunoichi is a female ninja. They're all over the place in Japanese popular culture.

Anyway, welcome.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=V link=topic=248.msg5930#msg5930 date=1231124728]
A kunoichi is a female ninja. They're all over the place in Japanese popular culture.
[/quote]

Actually, that's just a theory - you can't actually see ninja's, so you can't say for sure they're all over the place. You can only theorize, :monster:.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=248.msg6090#msg6090 date=1231193100]
[/quote]

Actually, that's just a theory - you can't actually see ninja's, so you can't say for sure they're all over the place. You can only theorize, :monster:.
[/quote]

Then I guess you haven't seen Naruto. All ninjas wear conspicuous brightly coloured outfits.

kunoichi

dead
^ no s on ninja when there's more that one, sorry to be picky ;)

[quote author=V link=topic=248.msg5930#msg5930 date=1231124728] A kunoichi is a female ninja. They're all over the place in Japanese popular culture. Anyway, welcome. [/quote] You don't see many kunoichi compared to ninja tbh and a kunoichi was mainly a, well, "prostitute" (got whatever info was needed and killed 'em after.)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Masamune link=topic=248.msg7107#msg7107 date=1231589137]
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=248.msg6090#msg6090 date=1231193100]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Then I guess you haven't seen Naruto. All ninjas wear conspicuous brightly coloured outfits.
[/quote]

That's just a ruse, they're the diversion while the real ninja's do their thing, :monster:.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
More like a real Nonja... terrible what passes for a Ninja these days....

tn_0106a0177_jpg.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I heard from the sauce of those pics that Naruto on that one is a guy.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom