Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayaui

The Bitchiest Bitch <3
AKA
Jessi
hey everyone it&#039;s jessi. i see FCF was closed or whatever. sorry to hear about all the drama. i read the AE article that was...sad. it&#039;s difficult to read all this bullshit and to see no one has grown up in the four years i&#039;ve been through the ACF cycle of lulz. so yeah i just wanted to say hi and apologize since i&#039;m never on msn. i have SO MUCH irl drama to deal with omfg. being a junior in high school in america is a nightmare. hope everyone is doing well. have a nice evening/day.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
RL drama is shitty. I&#039;m having my fair share atm. :} And it was a matter of time before FCF got an ED page reallly.
Anyway hiya.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Someone link me this ED page. I wanna laugh at it. btw welcome jessi. &lt;3

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
it&#039;s actually a pretty crappy page, 90% of the crap on it is made up and the only person who actually seems to like it is the author.

&#039;sup Jessi :monster:

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
[quote author=V link=topic=522.msg18085#msg18085 date=1234653838]
it&#039;s actually a pretty crappy page, 90% of the crap on it is made up and the only person who actually seems to like it is the author.
[/quote]

OMG RLY? :monster:

It&#039;s so fucking biased it makes me sick. But it&#039;s lolworthy.

Ayaui

The Bitchiest Bitch <3
AKA
Jessi
go to the AE site and search FCF. the lag here is unbelieveable. i&#039;m typing and it takes like ten minutes for the words to actually show up. thanks for the welcomes.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
FCF&#039;s fixed btw. forums.fatedchildren.net doesn&#039;t work though, you&#039;ll have to use fatedchildren.net/forums.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
apparently Ist and/or Channy wrote the ED article. Which doesn&#039;t surprise.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
There&#039;s like only one thing on there about me. And its not even that bad. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom