Hey!

Kashkabald

eu fiz cocó no teu tabuleiro
Just wondering how many people might remember my name from good (hah!) ol' adventchildren.net.

I think I remember some of you people. Hey!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
That makes you officially old.

Welcome to the retirement village! Don't forget to empty your bowels frequently! :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I wasn't at ACF either, but hello!

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Welcome! ^_^

I am not good with names, but was on ACF for it's last year or so.

e.suna

little nerdling
I don't remember your name, but then I wasn't a prominent member and stopped frequenting ACF those last couple years....

Anyway, welcome! You might be relieved to know that the administrator(s) here do not harbor creepy obsessions with Sephiroth.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't remember your name, but then I wasn't a prominent member and stopped frequenting ACF those last couple years....

Anyway, welcome! You might be relieved to know that the administrator(s) here do not harbor creepy obsessions with Sephiroth.

Eldritch abominations, on the other hand... :monster:.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I'm sorry your name doesn't seem familiar to me either, although it has been a couple of years now since ACF closed...welcome all the same though:)

Ghost X

I was on ACF a fair while, but such a unique name oddly doesn't ring a bell, but then I was never good with names... and then people change them a bazillion times. Argh.

Top Bottom