• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Heya folks!

Kyo Cobran

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jim Kyo
Hi y'all!

I've been fan of the FF7 series ever since I started playing it on PC. It was a formative, and also, tough time in my life and FF7 really helped get me thru it.

Since the onset of the Pandemic, I've fallen back into tough times - as many of us have in the past year - and I find it an eerie coincidence that FF7 Remake was released in the midst of all this. Again FF7 has swooped into my life helping getting through everything that's been going on.

I really love the world, the characters, the themes and, importantly, the connecting with other fans which brings me here.

Looking forward to needing out with you guys.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
How do you do, fellow nerd? :monster:
Welcome to the forums, we had a live chat nerd out literally the night before you maed poast, but we'll do another one again soon if you're feeling sociable. :awesome:

Kyo Cobran

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jim Kyo
How do you do, fellow nerd? :monster:
Welcome to the forums, we had a live chat nerd out literally the night before you maed poast, but we'll do another one again soon if you're feeling sociable. :awesome:
Dude, that sounds awesome! How do I find out about these?

Top Bottom