• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hi Everyone

LivingLegacy

Pro Adventurer
Hey all. This intro is a bit overdue, as I joined a couple months ago and have made a handful of posts.

I live in Central US and played OG FF7 in 1997 when I was 7 years old. I didn’t understand rpgs at the time, and died I think 20+ times to guard scorpion because of the “attack while its tail is up!” Line, along with not knowing what “counter” meant. ?

FF7 OG is still my favorite game to date. It captured my imagination in a way no other piece of art did at a young age. The OST was what got me into music and I largely attribute it to why I am a musician to this day.

I love talking about the music of Final Fantasy with others. If I was stranded on a deserted island and could only choose one band/musician to listen to for the rest of my life, I’d have a hard time not picking Nobuo Uematsu. His catalogue is vast and diverse!

Looking forward to chatting FF7 with you and as we continue through this unknown journey together!

Ghost X

I dunno. I think if the cookie monster remains at the cusp of comprehension, it will forever exist in a state of being that is more interesting than it actually is. I wouldn't want to take that away from you. j/k :mon:... I think its meaning depends on the context, but is pretty self explanatory. If you go with your gut, chances are you'll probably interpret it correctly.

Welcome aboard, Cloxmax :monster:

Top Bottom