Hi Everyone!

OlderSquall

Pro Adventurer
Hello, thought I would give a small intro about myself.

1. Been a huge Final Fantasy fan since my childhood.

2. I have played FF1-2,4-10. Have neglected to beat 2 and 5 because I was not a fan of the storyline.

3. Favorite FFs would be 4,6,7,8,9, and 10. But I would say my top ones regarding storyline would be 4,6,7 and 8.

4. Squall is one of my favorite characters since I identify with his personality and we had some similarities in appearance.

5. I think FF8 has Awesome locations and story. The whole Ultimedia=Rinoa hypothesis is a big deal for me.

I probably have many other things I could say but you can ask away if needed. Glad to be on here. Thanks!

1649134494973.jpeg7E1F741B-E2E3-44E8-851E-E81D5F6BCD6B.jpeg

1649134123636.jpeg

Attachments

• 1649133823822.jpeg
    1649133823822.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 2

Ghost X

Welcome aboard :monster:. I'd like to see FFVIII's world explored more / fleshed out myself, but not sure if that's going to happen. Lots of untapped potential, methinks.

OlderSquall

Pro Adventurer
Welcome aboard :monster:. I'd like to see FFVIII's world explored more / fleshed out myself, but not sure if that's going to happen. Lots of untapped potential, methinks.

Agreed. It isn’t my favorite FF when it comes to gameplay, but the story is wonderful and the locations are great.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
A fellow FF fan, welcome to the Lifestream!

I have played FF1-2,4-10. Have neglected to beat 2 and 5 because I was not a fan of the storyline.
Why haven't you played the other FFs after 10, I wonder? Just for the record, I have finished 15 for the first time recently and I still can't let it go. The game has its quirks, but the characters are definitely worth getting acquainted with.

OlderSquall

Pro Adventurer

Why haven't you played the other FFs after 10, I wonder? Just for the record, I have finished 15 for the first time recently and I still can't let it go. The game has its quirks, but the characters are definitely worth getting acquainted with.

I heard after 10 the Game quality declined badly and Square merged with Enix and quality overall just went to crap. Or so I have been told. So I never pursued anything after 10.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I heard after 10 the Game quality declined badly and Square merged with Enix and quality overall just went to crap. Or so I have been told. So I never pursued anything after 10.
Oh. Quality is a very... relative thing. Depends on what it means to you. Graphical fidelity? Engaging gameplay? Memorable characters? A convincing story? All of the above? My only two cents would be that 11 is an old MMO and is safely skippable, I guess. 14 is a modern MMO, which lots of players worldwide are currently obsessed with. At any case, I recommend you watch some playthroughs or overviews of the rest of the games on Youtube and form your own judgement ;)

OlderSquall

Pro Adventurer
Oh. Quality is a very... relative thing. Depends on what it means to you. Graphical fidelity? Engaging gameplay? Memorable characters? A convincing story? All of the above? My only two cents would be that 11 is an old MMO and is safely skippable, I guess. 14 is a modern MMO, which lots of players worldwide are currently obsessed with. At any case, I recommend you watch some playthroughs or overviews of the rest of the games on Youtube and form your own judgement ;)

I heard that the stories/characters aren’t even close to being as compelling as the ones from 1-10. I will watch some play throughs.

OlderSquall

Pro Adventurer

And nice to meet you as well and thank you for welcoming me :)

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Always be sceptical when a fandom says a series goes downhill. They tend not to give objective assessments. But welcome to the forums.

Top Bottom