Hi. I'm a Noob around here.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
I just want to say hi. I've been a FF7 fan since Christmas Day of 1997 (that's when I first got the game. I was a fighting game fanboy prior to that...actually, I still am). Believe it or not, I discovered this site through the PSN Communities. I joined TheLifestream.net Community right when I registered here just minutes ago (my PSN handle is Romo2Witten1983, but I'd like to get acclimated here first before I accept PSN friend requests from you guys).

If anyone's wondering about my username, I got it from Mortal Kombat. I use this on any MK fansites I'm part of, and thought I'd bring it with me here.

e.suna

little nerdling
Welcome to TLS!

...from one fan to another, who also first played FF7 on Christmas 1997. :geek:

Ghost X

Are you one of the hardcore fighting game people who get their technique down to a frame by frame level? I'm not :awesome:. Welcome to TLS :monster:.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome an' all that jazz. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Welcome :monster:

I'm glad people are finding the community on PSN, that's really cool.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Welcome! Based on your avatar, you'll probably get on pretty well with another of our members, Soakette. :)

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Welcome! Based on your avatar, you'll probably get on pretty well with another of our members, Soakette. :)

Reno isn't exactly my favorite character in the Compilation, but he is the character who reminds me of myself the most, which is why I picked him as my avatar.

Hello! Welcome to The Lifestream, ever-flowing between the edge of life and death, but always dead-centred in the lively COOKIE MONSTER :awesomonster:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Wai Haylo Thar :monster:

Hope you have fun here! You may or may not see me around, I tend to lurk more than post, BUT, I do still post LOL.

~ Raz

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about the presence of a Tarkatan Xenomorph in MKX's Kombat Pack II?

X :neo:

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Personally, I think this Guest Character bullshit is getting out of hand, so I'm saying 1. Plus, I wanted the likes of Sareena, Fujin, Sindel, and Noob Saibot instead, so I'm not buying KP2. I preordered SF5 anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom